Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Beta Codes Being Sent Out Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Beta Codes Being Sent Out Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2017, 10:21 PM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Beta Codes Being Sent Out Now, Post Your Impressions Here

I think fighters recover a bit too quickly. Sometimes I've gotta rock (or be rocked) like 5 times to be put away which feels more like UFC 2. I'd like to see more flash KO's or legit knockdowns.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 10:31 PM   #802
Banned

i feel bad for saying this because its obvious ea tried to bring something new to this game

Ive played about 20 fights and i had to put it down.
game is trash

cons i noticed

commentary is pretty much the same as last year

kicking- don't bother kicking this year- it takes about 30 mins to get a kick done (just feels like an age ) and if you click kick really quickly it will do a faint kick

leg kicks are weird and if playing barboza just give up

blocking?why does low block need to be two buttons but up top block is 1?Makes no sense

controls- so barely anything is the same as ufc 2- I won't be learning completely new system after reaching division 7 in ufc 2.

stamina- i see what they are trying to do but i just don't like it

submissions- i could gel my hair, have a cigarette and still probably tap you out thats how easy it is in this game- the new submission gauge is horrible to look at and to work within - its so easy to tap people out even with average ground guys

pros: graphics are ok i suppose.
stand up is a lot better in terms of movement and fluidity and it the stand up looks 100 x better and more realistic

i can't think of any other positives

super disappointed
ill probably stick to ufc2 tbh
i was so pumped for this
i saw someone write earlier that ea need to push the release back and i couldn't agree more
its like they tried to revamp the entire game and ran out of time
Old 11-28-2017, 10:50 PM   #803
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
What's up with the camera? It wont stop flying all over the place. Not only is it whipping from 1 side of the screen to the other side, changing the side my fighter is on, but while the camera is panning, it totally screws up the controls, and both fighters start moving in random directions until the camera settles.

Ive had this happen twice now right after I rocked someone, and I couldn't close the distance, because the camera was swinging around, and my fighter was just moving in the wrong direction now.

There is an option to change the camera settings in the extras menu, but it doesn;t seem to actually effect the camera online. I think that only changes the camera for offline.

This new "dynamic" camera is very frustrating. Also it was kinda making me feel nauseous, and sick to my stomach after swinging around so much.

Did u try the other three cameras? Any issues with those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 11-28-2017, 10:54 PM   #804
Rookie

Nekrotik's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJoshGordon420X
i feel bad for saying this because its obvious ea tried to bring something new to this game

Ive played about 20 fights and i had to put it down.
game is trash

cons i noticed

commentary is pretty much the same as last year

kicking- don't bother kicking this year- it takes about 30 mins to get a kick done (just feels like an age ) and if you click kick really quickly it will do a faint kick

leg kicks are weird and if playing barboza just give up

blocking?why does low block need to be two buttons but up top block is 1?Makes no sense

controls- so barely anything is the same as ufc 2- I won't be learning completely new system after reaching division 7 in ufc 2.

stamina- i see what they are trying to do but i just don't like it

submissions- i could gel my hair, have a cigarette and still probably tap you out thats how easy it is in this game- the new submission gauge is horrible to look at and to work within - its so easy to tap people out even with average ground guys

pros: graphics are ok i suppose.
stand up is a lot better in terms of movement and fluidity and it the stand up looks 100 x better and more realistic

i can't think of any other positives

super disappointed
ill probably stick to ufc2 tbh
i was so pumped for this
i saw someone write earlier that ea need to push the release back and i couldn't agree more
its like they tried to revamp the entire game and ran out of time
Don't take this the wrong way, but it seemed like that at first for me too, and honestly it's probably because you don't know how to play realistically.
I've landed a crapton of kicks on people, spinning head kick KO's, question mark kicks, two-touch spinning jump kicks. Broken dudes' legs all over the place.

You have to pace yourself and learn timing and range control. Most people just run in and brawl like this is UFC 2, but it really isn't, and you WILL get pieced up by people who have basic knowledge of the game.

I land most of my head kicks on people when they're coming into range, starting a 1-2 spam combo. It wrecks them if you time it right.

You really have to move in, throw a few quick strikes, and move out, at awkward times. There's a big learning curve but it's SO fun once you get the hang of it.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:34 PM   #805
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Did u try the other three cameras? Any issues with those?
Yeah i've tried all of em. It doesn't change anything for online play. I haven't played offline yet, so I don't know for sure, but I think it only effects offline modes.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 11:39 PM   #806
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Yeah i've tried all of em. It doesn't change anything for online play. I haven't played offline yet, so I don't know for sure, but I think it only effects offline modes.
Offline the camera settings work - Online the camera settings don’t work.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:41 PM   #807
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Offline I think every camera setting still has camera flying around.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:51 PM   #808
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

That has got to be fixed. I think the camera flying all over the place messing with the controls is actually whats making the movement feel so awkward and clunky. It's because the direction of control is always changing because of the camera. Left doesn't stay left, and right doesn't stay right, so you don't end up moving in the direction your trying to move in untill the camera settles back into place.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »