Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Beta Feedback Video #3

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Beta Feedback Video #3 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2017, 04:55 PM   #41
Banned

Kasel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Beta Feedback Video #3

That's great, thanks GPD.

I'm just bummed that heavyweights still look small. Honestly most of the EA UFC models look too small, lacking muscle mass ): Francis especially looking like a welterweight.

Is it possible to simply enlarge models in size? (unless it's possible to buff their muscles to look like themselves of course will be a better choice if possible)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2017, 04:58 PM   #42
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Re: UFC Update 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
(personally)I don't think, it looks great or realistic because it still looks weightless. Overeem's weight is 265 lb.
He CAN'T float in the air like that feedback video.

this gif is Overeem's KO moment against Ngannou in real life.

This is why i don't like weightless ragdoll physcis but Many people want it......... I'll just follow their decision.
To be fair, in-game Overeem was on 1 leg as he was kicking.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:02 PM   #43
Banned

Seriously GameplayDevUFC and your team, you have done such a great job at listening to the feedback , then implementing the changes very quickly and thank god the KO zoom has gone which was a big concern of mine. Also the knockout shown is looking great and we will now be treated to much more variety without it being OTT ragdoll psychics.

One small thing that i would say as a criticism is what people are mentioning which is that Ngannou's model should probably be noticeably bigger than Overeem in the game. But i guess that can be fixed at any point in a patch if lots of people really want it, but its not something that i would consider a Major problem personally. Unless this is Ubereem AKA Overeem on the King Kong Juice then i can understand why Ngannou might look smaller (;

Also to the people that are concerned with Overeem being lifted quite high off his feet have to also remember that in the gameplay snippet he actually throws a kick first and then gets caught which did not happen IRL ; so this is actually an expected animation due to him being taken completely off balance. Personally i think it all looks way way better than before.

Great job guys, continue to be one of the best and most open minded developers out there because this is an example of what will really continue to make this the best MMA game ever made.

Thanks & Appreciation , i will definitely be pre-ordering this game now (:
Old 12-22-2017, 05:10 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab541
Seriously GameplayDevUFC and your team, you have done such a great job at listening to the feedback , then implementing the changes very quickly and thank god the KO zoom has gone which was a big concern of mine. Also the knockout shown is looking great and we will now be treated to much more variety without it being OTT ragdoll psychics.

One small thing that i would say as a criticism is what people are mentioning which is that Ngannou's model should probably be noticeably bigger than Overeem in the game. But i guess that can be fixed at any point in a patch if lots of people really want it, but its not something that i would consider a Major problem personally. Unless this is Ubereem AKA Overeem on the King Kong Juice then i can understand why Ngannou might look smaller (;

Also to the people that are concerned with Overeem being lifted quite high off his feet have to also remember that in the gameplay snippet he actually throws a kick first and then gets caught which did not happen IRL ; so this is actually an expected animation due to him being taken completely off balance. Personally i think it all looks way way better than before.

Great job guys, continue to be one of the best and most open minded developers out there because this is an example of what will really continue to make this the best MMA game ever made.

Thanks & Appreciation , i will definitely be pre-ordering this game now (:
Agreeing on this one! The developers are doing an amazing job listening to our feedback. Just hope the lifting of overeem in to the air was because of the kick. I hated the animation in UFC where you can punch your opponent in to the sky. Just let them keep their feet on the ground when you KO them.

Besides that: i can’t wait for this amazing game
Old 12-22-2017, 05:10 PM   #45
Rookie

Dzarek's Arena

Great news!
I will preorder soon after my paycheck I was just waiting for confirmation of remove KO animation and add ragdoll

But...
Ngannou model is too small definitely.
And Overeem should not jump into air that much. Probably you can do some changes in this behaviour. It should be more like switch off. Not like huge power which put you into air.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2017, 05:14 PM   #46
Banned

Acebaldwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
Overeem looks bigger than Ngannou. Height wise and overall physique. I don't know why that is. Ngannou is definitely the bigger man. It'd be cool if they captured how imposing he is with the character model. The face looks good. Body not so much.

Another thing I noticed is Ngannou gets the KO with a bolo punch (a punch in between a hook and an uppercut). I'm not sure if this means other fighters will have that punch too but pretty exciting to see that.

Donovan Razor Ruddock made it popular in boxing, he called it the smash. Love that strike.

What Conor throw isn't one tho.
It's a regular 6-3-2 that follows up with his opponent while he's falling.

Last edited by Acebaldwin; 12-22-2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:15 PM   #47
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Definitely happy with them taking out the zoom but still really hoping they integrate a true referee rescue a true finish the fight that’s the icing on the cake!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-22-2017, 05:31 PM   #48
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
I think Ngannou was actually considerably lighter than Reem when they fought, though. I know it sounds weird. EDIT: scratch that. Kenetic just showed me a pic of the tale of the tape. Ngannou was heavier.

I also had the impression that Ngannou looked a bit too small in the game, there.
Lol. Reem weighed in at 241. Ngannou cuts to make 265. Do you even MMA bro?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »