Home

EA UFC 3: Teach Me How To Thread: Tips, Strategies, Tutorials

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3: Teach Me How To Thread: Tips, Strategies, Tutorials within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-18-2018, 08:38 AM   #241
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3: Teach Me How To Thread: Tips, Strategies, Tutorials

How do I change the PS4 Pro between 60 fps & 4k? I have the necessary HDMI 2.0 cable and the game runs fine on 60 fps. Just want to see it in 4k on my 4k TV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2018, 08:50 AM   #242
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep
How do I change the PS4 Pro between 60 fps & 4k? I have the necessary HDMI 2.0 cable and the game runs fine on 60 fps. Just want to see it in 4k on my 4k TV.
It's automatic I'm pretty sure... if you have a 4k tv the game will be in seen it the highest resolution possible and if the game runs at 60fps thats what you'll see. Depends on the game but your TV is the same. No games are actually rendered in true 4k anyway.
Old 04-18-2018, 08:53 AM   #243
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
When i try a takedown near the cage and my opponent denies it and his back is on the cage. How do i stop him from escaping that position if i don’t want to transition to over/under? (It’s the new cage takedown animation they added)

How do i deny that? what direction do i press? I haven’t denied that one time, but yet again i don’t really ever get to be in that position to test it out.

Any help????

Were is the damn relaxed guy when you need him. I hope he gets unbanned soon.
I think it's RT and up. Then you'll pull him back down from sliding up the cage.
Old 04-18-2018, 08:57 AM   #244
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindFactor
It's automatic I'm pretty sure... if you have a 4k tv the game will be in seen it the highest resolution possible and if the game runs at 60fps thats what you'll see. Depends on the game but your TV is the same. No games are actually rendered in true 4k anyway.
Found the audio & video section then set it to 4K RGB mode. Not sure if it's running 60 fps but the info button on the TV says it's 4K 60fps.. hmm... Looks nicer though!

Edit: I played it first on my gaming monitor with the controller plugged 1080p 60fps and goodness was it smooth!
Old 04-18-2018, 09:31 AM   #245
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep
Found the audio & video section then set it to 4K RGB mode. Not sure if it's running 60 fps but the info button on the TV says it's 4K 60fps.. hmm... Looks nicer though!

Edit: I played it first on my gaming monitor with the controller plugged 1080p 60fps and goodness was it smooth!

Playing on a good PC monitor is always going to be better. It'll look smoother and more importantly you'll have way less input delay, which in a game like this, that's incredibly important. I'm thinking of going to get a nice gaming monitor just for this game because every time I've played on good PC monitors I play way better because of the lack of input delay. Much smoother and you're reactions and button presses are clean. Way cleaner and with much less input lag then playing on a TV, no matter how good the TV is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2018, 02:34 PM   #246
Banned

Zeta Reticulan1's Arena

Quote:
Playing on a good PC monitor is always going to be better. It'll look smoother and more importantly you'll have way less input delay, which in a game like this, that's incredibly important. I'm thinking of going to get a nice gaming monitor just for this game because every time I've played on good PC monitors I play way better because of the lack of input delay. Much smoother and you're reactions and button presses are clean. Way cleaner and with much less input lag then playing on a TV, no matter how good the TV is.
Find The Door recently beat Bigg Cee and he said he uses an OLED TV with low input lag. So you can find a good TV and still be competitive I believe.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:38 PM   #247
Banned

best way to land a td?
Old 04-19-2018, 09:16 PM   #248
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
I think it's RT and up. Then you'll pull him back down from sliding up the cage.
Yup. It’s R2/RT and up.

It worked finally against someone and i was able to post up on the fence and hold them in that position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »