Home

The body uppercut spam is real

This is a discussion on The body uppercut spam is real within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2018, 10:32 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The body uppercut spam is real

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD_Rico
Is this game a spammer is just an easy knock out..they get very predictable. Stop expecting people to fight the way you want them too..that’s a common strategy, frustrate your opponent & when you see a hole in their game exploit it.
Exactly. Game is great and there is solution for every spam.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2018, 10:37 AM   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
You can't uppercut someone throwing a body uppercut. The body uppercuts have built-in linear strike evasion. Meaning jab,straight, uppercut. The body hooks have built-in round-strike evasion. So people use the body uppercuts when you are jabbing at them to get in and do free body damage.

In all honesty it's probably OP. Your only recourse is to throw a naked hook, which can be dangerous.
This is the issue with rock paper scissors head movement

A same side straight punch or uppercut should land if it was throw after the head moved

For example if I duck my head left while throwing a left body hook or uppercut then my opponents right hand or right uppercut should land if it was thrown after my head came off the center line.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:49 PM   #83
Rookie

I don't think there is anything wrong with the logic when shots land to the body. But the logic behind throwing hundreds of punches, even if they land and not losing any stamina and not losing stamina after multiple health events just isn't there. It's easy to kill panic body spammers but patient ones know that as long as their stamina is full they may as well be the Terminator.

Last edited by ShogunsAssassin; 02-04-2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:52 PM   #84
Rookie

hawksfan509's Arena

Like eveyone said. Just make the stamina cost alot higher for spamming non stop body uppercuts.

I faced a guy who chose dan henderson all he did was literally just non stop come forward throwing uppercuts to the body without gassing. I had gustaffson and did a decent job of uppercutting him and rocking him but i eventually gassed and he seemed like his stamina literally stayed almost the same.

he probably threw aound 200 strikes like that non stop and didnt gas, the spam is real. Just make them drain stamina faster for throwing that over and over.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:41 AM   #85
Rookie

Is the dev team works on fixing this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2018, 07:56 AM   #86
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Some of the body attacks I've seen online have been crazy, but that's not my real beef right now. My issue is that stamina isn't effecting the attacker as much as it should.

This is a fight that I had last night. He was the most aggressive body puncher that I've seen so far. Now look at Diaz's strike stats for the first two rounds and then look at his stamina at the beginning of round 3. Seriously, wtf. I know the Diaz Bros are known for their stamina, but they're not superhuman. This was on accelerated clock FYI.

Stamina needs to have a bigger impact on high output fighters. It's hard enough dealing with some of these guys, but when they never slow down it gets ridiculous at times.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:19 AM   #87
Pro

LarsP's Arena

This has to be another oversight, right?
Old 02-05-2018, 10:17 AM   #88
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
block your body, nobody blocks their body thats why its happening.
Yup --- I've had people really negate my body work by ---- blocking the body!!!! lol Amazing right

And keeping distance. And throwing uppercuts when I lean in for a body punch. Trust me if someone stuns me a couple times because I reached for the bread basket a bit too often ---- I learn my lesson lol

Of course, I hope they end up blocking their body, so I can go upstairs

But if someone literally doesn't block their body at all ---- throwing body shots over and over is a legitimate tactic.
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »