Home

The online number of players for UFC 3 keeps going down every week.

This is a discussion on The online number of players for UFC 3 keeps going down every week. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2018, 11:45 AM   #89
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The online number of players for UFC 3 keeps going down every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Entertained
Definitely agree. I think it's too late for EA UFC 3 but by EA UFC 4 we could have a very great game. I hope so!
But who will be left to play that game? I'm honest I regret pre ordering for 90 bucks and I'll surely not going to pre order UFC 4. I'm here since UFC 1. Actually since the fight night series... but that was a different dev team, I think.

Numbers are lower than the current UFC 2 numbers. Everyone on my friendslist is playing UFC 2 over 3.

The latest update made things better but we're at least 2 patches away from an LEC without game changing cheese. EA, I dare you to open a prize money LEC for Khabib vs T-Ferg with the current state of the game.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:50 AM   #90
Rookie

Only 3500 people on xbox right now. Hope they find a way to bring a playerbase to the game.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:52 AM   #91
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx
But who will be left to play that game? I'm honest I regret pre ordering for 90 bucks and I'll surely not going to pre order UFC 4. I'm here since UFC 1. Actually since the fight night series... but that was a different dev team, I think.

Numbers are lower than the current UFC 2 numbers. Everyone on my friendslist is playing UFC 2 over 3.

The latest update made things better but we're at least 2 patches away from an LEC without game changing cheese. EA, I dare you to open a prize money LEC for Khabib vs T-Ferg with the current state of the game.
If UFC 2 had the same feeling of strike impact and the current roster, I'm sure I'd still be playing that pretty heavily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2018, 02:59 PM   #92
Rookie

It's no surprise players are dropping off. I've seen some people on here even say they can't play the game for long even when on a win streak. That tells you all you need to know.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:28 PM   #93
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx

The same people that bought UFC 3 and the same people who will buy UFC 3 in the future.

Many of the people who made FNC are on the UFC 3 team.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:35 PM   #94
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
Only 3500 people on xbox right now. Hope they find a way to bring a playerbase to the game.
10k currently on PS4.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=ea+ufc+2

With UFC 2, the number of people who bought the game on PS4 more than doubled the number of people who bought it on Xbox 1. The number of online people on X1 didnt really grow until it went to EA Access.

So its possible that the game is on the same track as UFC2 where people who have an X1 arent buying the game as much as Ps4 guys.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:03 PM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
10k currently on PS4.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=ea+ufc+2

With UFC 2, the number of people who bought the game on PS4 more than doubled the number of people who bought it on Xbox 1. The number of online people on X1 didnt really grow until it went to EA Access.

So its possible that the game is on the same track as UFC2 where people who have an X1 arent buying the game as much as Ps4 guys.
On ps4 usually there is 4k is rare to find 10k and numbers will go lower.The game is already in sale and soon will lose popularity as no one importatn in the gaming world is streaming it and making it mainstream
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2018, 09:09 PM   #96
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSavaliuc
On ps4 usually there is 4k is rare to find 10k and numbers will go lower.The game is already in sale and soon will lose popularity as no one importatn in the gaming world is streaming it and making it mainstream

I’ve seen more than 10k the past 2 weekends and last week on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »