Home

UFC 4 Wishlist!!!

This is a discussion on UFC 4 Wishlist!!! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2019, 10:43 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 4 Wishlist!!!

I just thought about it but how about a system of blocking using the right analog stick so flicking or holding the right analog stick up blocks both sides of your head, flicking or holding the right analog stick to the left or right blocks left side of head or right side of head and flicking or holding analog stick down blocks your legs and body. So holding the left trigger and moving the right analog stick initiate slips/bobbing and weaving and to initiate signature slips/bobbimg and weaving like Dominick cruz movements and etc it will be Hold left trigger + Click right analog stick then move analog stick immediately right after to initiate signature away/bobbing and weaving or just go full fledge if unique Fighters have certain Sways that others don't have or can't do then you can just do the original hold left trigger and sway around with right analog stick

Sent from my LGMS550 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by WickeddMMA; 02-19-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2019, 06:39 PM   #66
Rookie

I want there to be more tax on movement for fighters with a lower rated footwork and for moving in general to have a stamina tax so they can use that as a foundation to add more emphasis on ranges going from kicking to punching (jab + straights) to hook range and then elbow range as at the moment u can throw a jab to instantly get to hook/elbow range without really getting punished.

But for this to work a lot of things have to be changed like the damage stamina and block
Old 02-28-2019, 12:38 AM   #67
Rookie

A: I would love to be able to choose between different models of a fighter. Think McG and all his hair types he’s fought with....or masvidal right now

B: I would like to be able to pick and choose between the shorts my fighter uses, assuming he/ she’s fought in multiple different types irl
Old 02-28-2019, 09:14 PM   #68
Rookie

Submissions need to be revamped and I'm not even talking about the execution I'm talking about the potential results. Why in this game do we just concede the tap? When it comes to choking submissions there should definitely be a manual tap. If you don't manually tap and allow the submission to complete to the final gate then your fighter should be unconscious as would happen in real life if you didn't tap in time. Where this gets complicated is with limb based submissions which would lead to breakage if the player didn't tap. This would obviously be abused because people would want to see graphic finishes. Firstly, the non-tap on limb submissions would not need to be graphic. Just an extra animation that showed sudden pain and then the ref stepping in immediately. Also as an incentive to keep things as realistic as possible there should be a multi-fight penalty in which you can't use the fighter you allowed to get hurt (so this would only apply to the limb submissions that weren't tapped in time). That would prevent people from abusing this and would make tapping a real decision with risk at stake as it is in real life. This should absolutely be the standard for ranked matches but would also serve well in quick matches as well.

Last edited by teezie; 02-28-2019 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:10 PM   #69
Rookie

Caf needs to be similar to ufc undisputed 3
With more hairstyles,custom bodies,face templates and the ability to fight out of a different place than your hometown
Old 03-04-2019, 07:29 PM   #70
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

I've spoke about this before in other threads, but one of my wishes is for some of the AI to STRIKE more like the fighters themselves. I mean I know the game is supposed to be harder on the higher difficulties, but does that mean every fighter needs to be a great counter striker? It kinda ruins my experience when a guy like Colby Covington is striking and countering like he's Conor Mcgregor, always looking for the perfect counter shot smh. I'd like certain fighters to still strike like themselves, regardless of difficulty.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:25 AM   #71
Pro

LarsP's Arena

I want to be able to launch knees to the solar plexus when i'm finishing my opponent against the cage.
Exactly like this:

I think Jon also did it against Smith this weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2019, 03:03 PM   #72
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

One of the biggest things I wish to see is a much improved clinch system...

Movement
Fighters should be walking, moving around more fluidly and not static.

More like this...

And NOT like this...

Control
Another thing that needs to be addressed is clinch control. Depending on clinch grapple stats, fighters should be easier/harder to move around. For example, a guy like Colby Covington (95 clinch grapple) should be able to move a guy like Kelvin Gastelum (89 clinch grapple) around easier. And for Gastelum, it should be harder for him to move Colby around in the clinch. Of course along with this, there should be other things that play a factor also, like the stamina of both fighters.

Momentum Transitions
With more fluid clinch movement, this opens up the doors for more possibilities like momentum transitions in the clinch. Much like irl, certain transitions in the clinch would be easier(faster) depending on direction of movement. For example, a fighter being pushed backward in the clinch should be more susceptible to shooting td's. Similarly, a fighter pushing their opponent backward in the clinch should be more susceptible to things like a judo throw/hip toss or even a double overhook throw...

More TD Variety
I'd like to see more variety of throws in the clinch. More wrestling type throws in specific...especially from over/under. Things like inside/outside leg trips, lateral drops, judo throws from sub double unders, knee taps, ect...

Last edited by WarMMA; 03-07-2019 at 01:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »