Home

Old 06-09-2018, 01:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
EK Clan

Why are these guys so desperate to win?Like they all mostly spam and use cheese tactics to win,yet ESFL puts them on their cards and promotes them like they are the cream of the crop.Am I the only one that hates fighting them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2018, 01:37 AM   #2
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Re: EK Clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBear59
Why are these guys so desperate to win?Like they all mostly spam and use cheese tactics to win,yet ESFL puts them on their cards and promotes them like they are the cream of the crop.Am I the only one that hates fighting them?
Outside of the oblique kick stuff, what spam or cheese? Everything that is predictable has a hard counter.

Just curious.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHunter1990
Outside of the oblique kick stuff, what spam or cheese? Everything that is predictable has a hard counter.

Just curious.
For me against them it is not an issue of winning or losing just frustrating to play them. It is like each member of the clan focusses on a different spam/cheese tactic to master. Some will spam clinch non stop, some will only throw overhands and head kicks some will oblique kick the whole fight.

Most of them are fairly easy to beat (1-2 of them are actually good) but it just is not fun to play against them because you have to resort to just using one tactic as well to counter their one tactic. I am always disappointed when I see EK in the name at the start of a game. Because I know it wont be a fun matchup, i get excited when i fight most top 100 people because I know it will be a great fight. EK is like hearing you are fighting Datsik in the cage, you know you can probably win but you are going to have to eat an eyepoke.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:08 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
EK is like hearing you are fighting Datsik in the cage, you know you can probably win but you are going to have to eat an eyepoke.

lmao This is exactly how I think of them. I’m going to win, but I’m likely going to have to deal with an inelegant player that is probably only good at exactly one or two things.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #5
Pro

Ek used to be ok. Any "clan" in ufc is mostly a joke tho.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2018, 03:22 PM   #6
Rookie

I'm glad someone else is saying it. I thought it was just me.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:40 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHunter1990

Just curious.
Many things.They always use OP fighters(not a terrible thing but still a measure to try to get the upperhand),usually spam hooks,spam side sway and straight,spam clinch and MT strikes,spam hate messages after fights.You can name any type of cheese or cheap tactics and im confident someone in their group uses it.Literally these guys are what makes this game so bad online
Old 06-10-2018, 01:03 AM   #8
Rookie

Steez On Lock's Arena

I tried Colby Covington for the first time earlier today. EK Darth used GSP. Keep in mind I’m tier 4 and this dude is #7 on the leaderboard. Gave him a tough fight that went to decision. I lost 1 POINT on my rank and he sends me a message saying easy work.

LOL

EDIT: EK Darth your ground game is trash if that was 5 rounds you were screwed. Your clinch attempts are buns too

Last edited by Steez On Lock; 06-10-2018 at 01:54 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »