Home

Confirmed Cheater(s) in LEC

This is a discussion on Confirmed Cheater(s) in LEC within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2018, 12:13 PM   #1
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Confirmed Cheater(s) in LEC

I've heard, from more than a half-dozen reliable sources, that there was at least one person with multiple accounts on PS4 & XBox who was cheating during this past LEC ---- lagging/disconnecting people to get an easy win.

I *SHOULD* post the screenames here ... but I won't so I don't get in trouble with OS lol ... but GPD/Devs, please look into this, I've seen some pretty incriminating evidence, just go to the Discord chat and ask around and you'll find all you need to prosecute these crimes!!!

Luckily I didn't fight the guy on PS4 accused of this, but if it's true, he's in the Top 10 ....and I barely missed the Top 10....so I have a beef w/ him....please remove him from the Top 10!!! And if possible report him to Playstation/Xbox to get him banned or something :/

Sorry to all y'all who 'lost' to this fool......I'm already pissed about this and I didn't even take an L

Just his one account on PSN did this to NINETY people!
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

Last edited by Boiler569; 06-11-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Confirmed Cheater(s) in LEC

Apparently you can call out people by name here. I think one of the mods mentioned it in one of the threads by Find the door
Old 06-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

You can absolutely name him here.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:52 PM   #4
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

A couple guys (probably same dude) with VBI in his PSN/Gamertag seems to be the biggest offender....

xBransterxVBIx & xVBIx_ZONED are two of the main ones I came across

BrandNewMac, SwissLibax, and a couple other reputable guys in the community said that the 90-0 VBI guy on PSN was a cheater/hacker...so to get that many people agreeing on something like this, probably means its true (since when does this community agree on anything? haha)

I also heard that "Diehardlok2853" and "MartyParker" were doing same stuff, but I only heard that from one source, whereas with VBI I heard it from like....10 different people.... :/
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

Last edited by Boiler569; 06-11-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
A couple guys (probably same dude) with VBI in his PSN/Gamertag seems to be the biggest offender....

xBransterxVBIx & xVBIx_ZONED are two of the main ones I came across

BrandNewMac, SwissLibax, and a couple other reputable guys in the community said that the 90-0 VBI guy on PSN was a cheater/hacker...so to get that many people agreeing on something like this, probably means its true (since when does this community agree on anything? haha)

I also heard that "Diehardlok2853" and "MartyParker" were doing same stuff, but I only heard that from one source, whereas with VBI I heard it from like....10 different people.... :/
xVBIx guy is called Abhimanyu Chaudhary and he has been cheating on UFC 3 by being able to make you quit on your end, giving him the W. He's been reported by myself amongst others, and is making players like me, not even bother entering LEC events.

Someone needs to be monitoring these players who are so blatant, they dont even bother masking their identities by using the xVBIx name that have been proven to be cheaters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #6
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

MMAGAME brought this to the attention of the team. At the time, xVBIx_Zoned was 85-0 with an average fight time of 1:42.

85-0 is a possible record, but an average fight time of 1:42 during an LEC? Something fishy is going on there... at the very least it's worth investigating.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:49 PM   #7
Pro

Me and theUFCVet know xBranster from back in UFC2, as do many others I reckon. Back then he was already someone who took "winning at any cost" waaaay too far, so now that he's thrown in his lot with VBI it isn't at all surprising that he's DDOS'ing people. Disgusting.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:17 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Me and theUFCVet know xBranster from back in UFC2, as do many others I reckon. Back then he was already someone who took "winning at any cost" waaaay too far, so now that he's thrown in his lot with VBI it isn't at all surprising that he's DDOS'ing people. Disgusting.
people who are confirmed to be ddosing should have their IP permanently banned as well as their accounts. You have no idea what information could be corrupted in the process of a DDOS, (some people could be online brokers/traders) and it is a felony under the CFAA. In this context it's just a bunch of kids using it over a game, but EA should take this seriously.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »