Home

Official Slider Thread

This is a discussion on Official Slider Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 11:06 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Official Slider Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Pro:

Stamina 0
CPU stamina 0
Damage – -1
CPU Damage -1
CPU Transition -0
CPU Sub - -1
Human sub plus 2

Simple subs on.
Are your sub changes because your using simple subs?

I've had to +1 CPU subs as I was finding them too reliable to lock in and defend, but that fixed it, Jacare is basically inescapable unless you get atleast a little lucky.

I'm a little surprised you haven't edited AI transition soeed, do you find yourself getting taken down and out grappled much on default or do you use house rules there?

@Meowing, Glad to see your liking the sliders, the AI def feels different huh? High end wrestlers actually make you have to fight different and watch your kicks, block and all that waaaay more, its nice and tense.

You've really gotta be wary of walking into a double or away from a single as they've soooo hard to sprawl now.

If you find yourself getting bothered by the few undeniable positions that occur with those sliders (stack guard escapes, mount escapes with any GA) turning it down to +3 seems to retain the AIs ability to get you down semi-regularly and denials are a touch more lenient while still being hard.

I'm probably crazy, but I found the AI was harder to stuff on +4 after the patch than before the patch, dunno if its TD logic was tweaked but the AI seems to time shots better.
Old 08-25-2018, 06:31 AM   #10
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougieKnuckles
Ahhh thanks man. I play on Legendary. I just started a career on Pro and I found it. Wonder why they didn't add them on Legendary?
There's a trophy/achievement for becoming GOAT on legendary. If folks could use sliders to nerf the CPU it would completely trivialize it. I know not everyone cares about that stuff, but some people really do.
Old 08-26-2018, 02:27 PM   #11
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Pro:

Stamina 0

CPU stamina 0

Damage – -1

CPU Damage -1

CPU Transition -0

CPU Sub - -1

Human sub plus 2

Simple subs on.

When you mean zero I assume the slider is all the way to the left?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 03:29 PM   #12
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
When you mean zero I assume the slider is all the way to the left?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No I mean in the middle or default.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:34 PM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
Are your sub changes because your using simple subs?

I've had to +1 CPU subs as I was finding them too reliable to lock in and defend, but that fixed it, Jacare is basically inescapable unless you get atleast a little lucky.

I'm a little surprised you haven't edited AI transition soeed, do you find yourself getting taken down and out grappled much on default or do you use house rules there?

@Meowing, Glad to see your liking the sliders, the AI def feels different huh? High end wrestlers actually make you have to fight different and watch your kicks, block and all that waaaay more, its nice and tense.

You've really gotta be wary of walking into a double or away from a single as they've soooo hard to sprawl now.

If you find yourself getting bothered by the few undeniable positions that occur with those sliders (stack guard escapes, mount escapes with any GA) turning it down to +3 seems to retain the AIs ability to get you down semi-regularly and denials are a touch more lenient while still being hard.

I'm probably crazy, but I found the AI was harder to stuff on +4 after the patch than before the patch, dunno if its TD logic was tweaked but the AI seems to time shots better.
Yes. Any higher with the Player subs, I can sub the CPU easily using simple subs. Any higher with the cpu subs and I get subbed all the time. Its a work in progress though but it was great the last card I played.

I'm simple subs only now. I hate the mini game. I hate how it looks. I hate that the Cpu constantly seemed to get out of the sub on the last gate. I hate that it blocks the animations.

One thing to keep in mind: I play with no hud

Stamina is super important when it comes to subs so these settings give me a decent chance at defending subs and it calms me down when grappling because im unsure if my guy is going to gas on the ground.
Old 08-26-2018, 06:16 PM   #14
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

The thing I enjoy about this game is how you really have to manage your stamina, or else your will gas yourself out really quick. You can’t go swinging like a maniac.

I’ve been playing with a few different builds to see how I wanna build my fighter. I’m thinking brawler to start, then work on the BJJ and wrestling after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2018, 07:42 AM   #15
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
I’ve been playing with a few different builds to see how I wanna build my fighter. I’m thinking brawler to start, then work on the BJJ and wrestling after.
Brawler's my go-to because it's the only archetype that starts with level 2 boxing. And if you're playing in one of the women's divisions you can learn level 2 muay thai combos from the very first gym you join.

My priority is always strike speed, because I found out the hard way that if you've got 80 speed and you're facing Valentina...you're gonna have a bad time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 05:51 PM   #16
Rookie

Does anyone have any realistic damage sliders for HW? I want to start a new HW career with some realistic power

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »