Home

EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2019, 01:43 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread

The weirdest thing with the driving TD is that it always seems to drive you to the cage even if you stop defending, rather than just take you down. At DIV 5+ you have to be very aware of the speed of the stamina drain, because you can't see who's draining faster, only the speed of your own stamina.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:02 PM   #34
MVP

Tried it with DC today at heavy weight the stamina drain by the third round was punishing.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-06-2019, 08:58 PM   #35
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

I believe that the further away you are from the cage when you start the driving TD, the more stam should be drained from the attacker.

Or, you must be above 70% stamina to use the driving TD.

I still have issues with regards to tracking in the game.

Would love for more locomotion in the clinch for UFC 4 and on the ground.

More options for the SUB in Double Under, especially for Wrestlers. IRL you can push back on the hips, you can set up an inside strip, outside trip, and for those with really explosive hips they can hit a beautiful lat drop.

Would like for less of a drain on denials in the clinch in exchange for locomotion as well.

A struggle animation for TDs denied slightly later, like how Aldo would limp leg out of Edgar holding his leg with a single while framing on his head.

Still hate Conor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 11:43 PM   #36
Pro

It appears that one of the devs accidentally placed a very large white man in the heavyweight division, with questionable breast size yet a mustache that demands respect.

He dons a black speedo, and seems like the kind of guy to speak legendary advice in your ear.

Upon further investigation, I have confirmed that it is, indded, scientifically impossible to lose when using Dan Severn.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:19 AM   #37
Pro

LarsP's Arena

So with Jon Jones vs Smith basically locked and Thiago Santos and Dominick Reyes knocking on the door, we will not be able to replicate (quite possibly) the upcoming three LHW title fights in the game.

That makes me a little sad, mainly because Marreta is still listed on the EA UFC 3 site like he's in the game.

https://www.ea.com/games/ufc/ufc-3/f...weight/compare
Old 01-08-2019, 01:47 PM   #38
Rookie

GSP in welterweight is disgusting good luck fighting with any b or below against him lol
Old 01-08-2019, 02:24 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
I believe that the further away you are from the cage when you start the driving TD, the more stam should be drained from the attacker.

Or, you must be above 70% stamina to use the driving TD.

I still have issues with regards to tracking in the game.

Would love for more locomotion in the clinch for UFC 4 and on the ground.

More options for the SUB in Double Under, especially for Wrestlers. IRL you can push back on the hips, you can set up an inside strip, outside trip, and for those with really explosive hips they can hit a beautiful lat drop.

Would like for less of a drain on denials in the clinch in exchange for locomotion as well.

A struggle animation for TDs denied slightly later, like how Aldo would limp leg out of Edgar holding his leg with a single while framing on his head.

Still hate Conor.
I'm on board with more options from double under ...all transitions seem to be so easy to block and a fake has so many tells . Hip toss / judo throw has to be the most obvious and slow throw ...you really have to be not paying attention to get caught by this .

Old 01-08-2019, 02:26 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyeanisbae
GSP in welterweight is disgusting good luck fighting with any b or below against him lol
That level 5 jab is no joke ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »