Home

Why is nobody talking about biggest problem this game have?

This is a discussion on Why is nobody talking about biggest problem this game have? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2019, 07:13 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Why is nobody talking about biggest problem this game have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
online inconsistency totally breaks game for me and i dont think they will fix it, because similar issues were present in ufc2.
i am so sick and tired to working my *** off to get somebody to good ground position, get their stamina low and apply submission just to see how they lag out of it, how easy is to deny clinch, TDs in this game is just absurd and how grapplers are done in UT mode is absurd too

i dont think i will be getting ufc4 if this wont be fixed, because playing this game everyday is just turning me into lunatic which will eventually end up in mental asylum, that and great toxic community in UT is just amazing combination
Don’t play UT bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 09:10 AM   #42
Rookie

Wild for comparing this game to NBA Live
Old 03-05-2019, 05:55 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
Don’t play UT bro
i have even better idea, dont play game at all, i mean what s the point,delayed online crap and u ask people "oh i am on some cheap hotel wifi, but it s not lagging for me"
yeah because my upload sent u packets u need, but ur upload is not consistent and u make my game choppy as crap

so why would i want to play this game when i am screwed from both sides by highend connections and lowend connections

u can have 30stats difference but it doesnt matter in lag it s ...

i just dont get it, and there cant even be that much information to send between players, this is not multiplayer with 64 people in it
Old 03-05-2019, 05:58 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
i have even better idea, dont play game at all, i mean what s the point,delayed online crap and u ask people "oh i am on some cheap hotel wifi, but it s not lagging for me"
yeah because my upload sent u packets u need, but ur upload is not consistent and u make my game choppy as crap

so why would i want to play this game when i am screwed from both sides by highend connections and lowend connections

u can have 30stats difference but it doesnt matter in lag it s ...

i just dont get it, and there cant even be that much information to send between players, this is not multiplayer with 64 people in it
U got a strong point there, I hate lag in this game.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:27 AM   #45
Rookie

lol even Martial Mind has this problem:

Last edited by oshighwayman; 03-09-2019 at 03:39 AM. Reason: edit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 10:23 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
I'm all for fighter Uniqueness as well, I've stated this multiple times: Khabib Nurmagomedov is not throwing a Switch Kick with the same technique as Edson Barboza, and Daniel Cormier is not kicking like Mirko Cro Cop. Martial Posted something about different animations for different levels, and what I'd like to add to that is different animations for different styles of fighters (i.e., Muay Thai Styled Leg kicks vs a Taekwondo's styled leg kick)

I REALLY hope this happens.

There should be different animations for each level AND completely different styles of the same kick as options, it would allow so much more moveset variation.

For example you could make Thai styled round kicks slower, but way more powerful than Taekwando style round kicks which sacrifice power for speed.

There also needs to be a sloppy variation for kicks for guys like DC, Dan Henderson and everyone else who doesn't really kick.

As well as more unique animations for signature moves, like Barboza's switch kick. He should be the only one who throws them with the current animation.

This system would also allow for the current push kicks and proper, sternum shattering front kicks that dig in instead of create space.
Old 03-13-2019, 03:59 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
I REALLY hope this happens.

There should be different animations for each level AND completely different styles of the same kick as options, it would allow so much more moveset variation.

For example you could make Thai styled round kicks slower, but way more powerful than Taekwando style round kicks which sacrifice power for speed.

There also needs to be a sloppy variation for kicks for guys like DC, Dan Henderson and everyone else who doesn't really kick.

As well as more unique animations for signature moves, like Barboza's switch kick. He should be the only one who throws them with the current animation.

This system would also allow for the current push kicks and proper, sternum shattering front kicks that dig in instead of create space.
100% this.

This is the exact thing that would add so much depth to the offline portion of the game!!

Like how would a muay thai style kicker fare against a taekwondo dude?

How does Bisping's tidy boxing, stick and move, fare against Hendo's H-Bomb?

Footwork types and sloppiness would be one to add to the list too but after the strikes and grappling variety is sorted.

Create A Fighter Content:
YouTube -> AydinZero

Music:
https://aydin-jewelz123.newgrounds.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »