Home

EA UFC 1 META Guide

This is a discussion on EA UFC 1 META Guide within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2019, 08:27 PM   #1
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
EA UFC 1 META Guide

EA UFC 1 META Guide (v.1) - by SUGATA

>>> Google docs link to the Guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

>>> All questions and feedback you can post here. on Operationsports.com forum:
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-ufc/956167-ea-ufc-1-meta-guide.html

INTRODUCTION:
EA Sports UFC 1 was the first UFC game from EA Sports, i think it was not ideal, but it was an important first step in the game series evolution.

Even so, EA UFC 1 has its own unique EXCLUSIVE features, which still has their fans:
- Weak total Block (Basic Block)
- Parry
- Full Body Hit Reaction system (FBHR)
- Combo Multiplier (also in EA UFC 2)
- Multiple Grapple Block
- Turn based Grappling mechanics
- etc

I hope my work will help to those who are interesting about the EA UFC evolution and want to feel those exclusive features. While the Guide is not in its final polished state, even so it is very informative and has the info which is not available anymore (the most info was from Devs inside posts and blogs, which are gone forever with old EA forum).

Enjoy!

DONATION:

Community (active players and Game Changers) - is very important thing for any game evolving, b/c the community is forcing the game to become better and devs to work harder and players to get more challenge from PvP and so more FUN.
EA UFC Community has very many awesome guts, who spend their time and energy for MMA game genre evolving. Some of them are linked in appropriate section.
These factors were also the reason to create and post this Guide for FREE for all players.
This Guide took much time and energy, so IF it was helpful to you and you want to say THANKS for my work, you could donate any value as you wish. This is my PayPal.me link:
https://www.paypal.me/SUGATArus?locale.x=en_US
Thank you, bros!

Last edited by SUGATA; 08-05-2019 at 06:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #2
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Re: EA UFC 1 META Guide

I absolutely respect all the effort and skill it takes to do what you do, SUGATA.

But come on man, EA UFC 1 was absolutely putrid, and we should leave it in the dustbin of history

All kidding aside though I'll chk this out....but please GOD never ever bring back Weak Block where you don't even have to block hi/low.....worst....mechanic...ever ??
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 08-06-2019, 03:14 PM   #3
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Re: EA UFC 1 META Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
I absolutely respect all the effort and skill it takes to do what you do, SUGATA.

But come on man, EA UFC 1 was absolutely putrid, and we should leave it in the dustbin of history

All kidding aside though I'll chk this out....but please GOD never ever bring back Weak Block where you don't even have to block hi/low.....worst....mechanic...ever ??
This Guide was a game's META, which i gathered during playing EA UFC 1 in 2014-2015. I almost spend no time on it now, I just posted as it is and shared this info to others.

I have the EA UFC 2 Meta guide too, which i am going to upload. If there are people who are interesting in EA UFC 2, let me know i will try to post it sooner...

I agree that EA UFC 3 is the BEST in the series, as a top of the game evolution. The same way as UFC UD3 was the best and top of evolution in UFC UD series (btw, i have Meta guides for UFC UD 3 too (as well as i bought all Brady games paper guides 3 books for UFC UD 1-3 games), but may be less complex).

But sometimes i saw people who liked some EA UFC 1 features... it was a reason to post this guide. For them.

Last edited by SUGATA; 08-06-2019 at 03:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »