Home

New MMA game coming soon on steam.

This is a discussion on New MMA game coming soon on steam. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2020, 04:08 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New MMA game coming soon on steam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Issues doesn't equal "holding back" as is being insinuated.

No one will debate issues EA has had over the years with all their games.

But the argument being made is that EA is intentionally being lazy which through my interactions with the devs across their scope of games is far from the truth.

All anyone has asked for in the thread is any sort of context which is only answered with "do your own research boys" or "go look at FIFA."

That's not a debate nor a conversation.

It's complaining to complain and comes off as nothing but petty and lazy.
What about the career mode part? Where they have actively messed up and not changed things? Also to the mod part which comes out every year which fixes things they have done?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2020, 04:16 PM   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
Maybe people think you are talking nonsense because you're incapable of presenting a shred of evidence.
Stop take a breather. Re-read what i said and break it down to understand. (Im not going to keep on explain myself). Lets not engage with blank responses no more on this topic so we don't waste the devs time. Please and thank you.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:22 PM   #43

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedr1ver
What about the career mode part? Where they have actively messed up and not changed things?
Messing up and not changing things are two separate questions.

Messing up would be along of the lines of missing on their goal or intention. That proves the opposite of "not trying."

Not changing things has plagued EA for years but again, it doesn't have anything to do with resources not already being maxed out.

In most places they are going into other area's of the game that while they may not appease to you or I, there is a market out there for those changes.

Also, these things aren't something that are unique to EA. We see them in all major sports games regardless of publisher.

Quote:
Also to the mod part which comes out every year which fixes things they have done?
I honestly don't know what you mean by this.

Last edited by kehlis; 03-07-2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:59 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
Stop take a breather. Re-read what i said and break it down to understand. (Im not going to keep on explain myself). Lets not engage with blank responses no more on this topic so we don't waste the devs time. Please and thank you.
Sorry son. The burden of proof is on you.

Quote:
Look into the kurt situation currently. Also community managers have changed their CM account to private ones on Twitter. Another one is server and input delay issues. Career mode issues etc etc. Theres a lot.

If you play fifa youd be aware of its issues at present.
I actually played FIFA between FIFA 08-16ish with breaks every now and then. I had my own issues with FIFA but I wouldn't attribute many of them to a lack of effort. You could accuse many sports titles of recycling their offline content but I attribute that the devs investing more into online modes because they're the cash cow, not them being lazy or malicious.

Last edited by tomitomitomi; 03-07-2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 05:40 AM   #45
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
Sorry son. The burden of proof is on you.

I actually played FIFA between FIFA 08-16ish with breaks every now and then. I had my own issues with FIFA but I wouldn't attribute many of them to a lack of effort. You could accuse many sports titles of recycling their offline content but I attribute that the devs investing more into online modes because they're the cash cow, not them being lazy or malicious.
As someone who plays FIFA and has for years the lack if change to be is lazy. People (and large amounts) continually ask for change every year. They sink everything into FUT so you are right there. Its also lazy in the way to do change things, career mode was broken at the start of the release, ultimate difficulty is broken now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2020, 05:43 AM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Messing up and not changing things are two separate questions.

Messing up would be along of the lines of missing on their goal or intention. That proves the opposite of "not trying."

Not changing things has plagued EA for years but again, it doesn't have anything to do with resources not already being maxed out.

In most places they are going into other area's of the game that while they may not appease to you or I, there is a market out there for those changes.

Also, these things aren't something that are unique to EA. We see them in all major sports games regardless of publisher.

I honestly don't know what you mean by this.
Fifers career mode mod fixes a lot of issues that career mode has had. He releases it every year for PC.

Messing up would include things like ultimate difficulty being broken as it is rn, also the transfers being broken at the start along with team sheets. I know there not unique to EA but yeah

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »