Home

I have an idea for a UFC 3 community game. Thoughts?

This is a discussion on I have an idea for a UFC 3 community game. Thoughts? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2020, 03:13 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
THE ULTIMATE CAF / Community Manager Game

I got this idea yesterday the rules are pretty basic at this point and I didnt really think it through yet, but with UFC 4 on the horizon, I would like to test it out with UFC 3.

So Im really in to watching CPU fights lately, for some reason people really like that kind of UFC 3 content, too.

Im thinking about a CPU vs CPU CAF League with Divisions, titles and card trailers, and all that other fancy stuff.

Once or twice a month there is a big event with community created CAF. Weekly smaller events.

I re-create your CAF, after you guys sent me the CAF formula.

CAF RULES:
-OVR 85. You have 30 extra points to build up your fighter. (see rules below) highest number possible for one attribute is 90. So you can only spend 5 points on each attribute.

-5 Perks. Perk #1 is level 5, Perk #2 is level 4, Perk #3 is level 3, Perk #4 is level 2, Perk #5 is level 1

-All moves are allowed.
-All moves on level 3.
-All combo sets on level 5 or lower.

-You need to create a unique fighter. No preset Fighter.
-Only realistic looking CAFs. No Monster, Pinnocchio noses, Superheros, etc.

-Tattoo limit is 15 slots. Single letters in a word count as 1 tattoo (8 letters is the max.).
-No racist, curse words, or other stupid stuff in names or tattoos.

-2 Fighters cant have the same name. Change is required, if someone else already owned your fighters name first.

-No gameface fighter (for now).

The Ultimate CAF rules:
-Record is tracked all the time. Weekly Rankings.
-Champions and Top contender need to face fighters in their range. You can only rematch once, on a 4 fight contract.
-Agree to matches on YTs comment section. On OS. Even on Twitter. IDC just let me know.
-You can only submit your new stats and perks in your specific fight week.
-I only edit fighters of the upcoming card.
-I record fight cards one the day before the Card. 11.59PM is always the deadline. For Live Events too.
-Send me your changes via OS-DM, Twitter, or YT comment section (My channel has links blocked, nobody else, but me, will see the link).
-If you send nothing in, your fighter keeps his current stats and look.
-4 fight contracts. After 4 Fights you need to confirm that you are available for another contract.
-If you say nothing, that means you'll be out, until you are ready to come back.
-Your fighter stays on the roster for 4 events, after that. Once we reached 22 CAFs for a divison the time will probably be shortened to Re-Sign.
-CUSTOM SETTINGS: You can use my settings to hold a training camp on your console with self created fighters, to find your best strategy. More news on my custom settings, after the first trailer drops. So its wise to actually wait with the attributes of your CAF.
-If you send wrong stats in, for example 2 Level 5 perks, that means one of your 2 level 5 perks is going to be level 1, for your upcoming fight.
-If you spend too many points on your attributes, that means the number you are over gets taking away from you chin health. If you are over 5 (36points) it will be taking away from your body health, too. So you basically missed weight.

If you are interested and if you want to sign up just post Im In. We will start with 1. divison 15 - 22 slots. Lightweight.

Thoughts?
(Again this is a test I dont know if it will work out at the end)

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 03-12-2020 at 03:15 PM. Reason: aaaa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2020, 04:56 PM   #2
Banned

Re: I have an idea for a UFC 3 community game. Thoughts?

Apperently there is a dude who thinks its cool to sell his product over other peoples announcement. Im not that type of guy, but I was really excited to do this. So here's what a trailer would look like and a couple of my created CAFs.

I have also hosted a bunch of forums games in the past. Really wanna get this thing going on. Think about it.

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 03-07-2020 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:04 AM   #3
Rookie

Very good, what I do not play online, I am totally against the policy of having to pay to be able to play online on my PS4, when on my PS3 I can play without paying for that, and enough expenses I do, buying the consoles , games and so on, as if I had to pay to be able to play online, that's why I'm playing offline, if possible in local multijugadoe
Old 03-08-2020, 07:07 AM   #4
Rookie

But very good work and good luck with this
Old 03-08-2020, 07:15 AM   #5
Pro

Open up a discord or something to see who can get involved. Also i have an idea to make it more similar to UT. Have a move or something of the week that people can win and have as a 5 star signature move or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2020, 01:22 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
Very good, what I do not play online, I am totally against the policy of having to pay to be able to play online on my PS4, when on my PS3 I can play without paying for that, and enough expenses I do, buying the consoles , games and so on, as if I had to pay to be able to play online, that's why I'm playing offline, if possible in local multijugadoe
You dont need PS+ or Xbox Gold. The fun thing here is you are just the manager of your fighter. All you have to do is create a CAF, after the CAF rules(coming soon) and send it to me. The rest is up to your fighter(CPU). Thats the Goal make it a universe mode, but as a active manager of your CPU Fighter.

Another cool thing is, its multi console an xbox guy can send his fighter in, against a PS guy. I recreate them and the fight is booked.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:28 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedr1ver
Open up a discord or something to see who can get involved. Also i have an idea to make it more similar to UT. Have a move or something of the week that people can win and have as a 5 star signature move or something.
I already have 3 guys from PSN joining the game, with my created fighter, we are 4.

I actually wanted to make this a deep manager universe mode with a storyline, where you can change your stats and perks weekly before each fight, under a specific rule-set, but that requires a lot of time, for the player and the host. But Im totally down to make it happen. This is just a thought process at this point.

Good idea. UT is so trash, that could lure some people in.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:33 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
I already have 3 guys from PSN joining the game, with my created fighter, we are 4.

I actually wanted to make this a deep manager universe mode with a storyline, where you can change your stats and perks weekly before each fight, under a specific rule-set, but that requires a lot of time, for the player and the host. But Im totally down to make it happen. This is just a thought process at this point.

Good idea. UT is so trash, that could lure some people in.
I do offline sims for fifa based on career mode. Everyone becomes a manager of a team, they make signings and then are simmed together in a league. If you make a discord or soemthing tou can lut them against each other

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »