Home

Nobody asked for CAFS in ranked.

This is a discussion on Nobody asked for CAFS in ranked. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2020, 07:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Nobody asked for CAFS in ranked.

This totally kills the immersion, let people use CAFS in quick fight or let us filter.

Cafs can be abused..... there will always be a way to abuse the system at a minimum we cannot strategise properly. If I face Diaz I gameplan to beat him.

Please do not ruin ranked and turn it into a **** show with pink haired goofy cafs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2020, 09:20 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Nobody asked for CAFS in ranked.

Yeah I just can’t believe this man. For those of us who were looking forward to playing ranked, and enjoying ALL the new possible matchups courtesy of the updated roster... we’re just outta luck.

I mean, I have been spending YEARS looking forward to using Ben Askren, Colby Covington and Gregor Gillespie in ranked, with a new grappling system. I’ve been literally daydreaming about the realistic matchups that could happen, and how my strategies would vary depending on the fighter I’m facing.

But apparently, there will be no place for that in this game. I’m completely at a loss for words. I don’t even know what to say. I expected there to be some “cater to casuals” stuff, and I was totally fine with that. But the ONE THING I didn’t expect the Devs to take away, was roster vs roster ranked fights.

Roster vs roster, ranked mode is the most common sense, “standard” mode of online play for a sport game. When you buy a sports game like FIFA, NHL, Madden, Fight Night or UFC, the most basic online mode is to be able to compete against other players using the licensed, real life teams/fighters. I mean, every sports title allows you to use real teams or fighters to play against each other.

UFC 4 will be the first major sports game EVER in history to break this trend, and allow imaginary fighters to be used in the official online ranked mode against the licensed roster fighters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »