Home

EA Sports UFC 4 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers - Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers - Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2020, 07:12 PM   #481
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers - Post Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
My first ranked opponent...

Did I miss the option to turn this off? It's nice being able to avoid fighting these type of creations in quick match. It was a very good fight though lol. Attachment 182026

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk
This guy is 80% of online players personified.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 08:19 PM   #482
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers - Post Impressions

Did they just add the ref animation or was I not paying attention? Very cool to see him slide in.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 08-14-2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:38 PM   #483
EA Sports UFC Developer

Not paying attention.

We added a bunch of ref interactions in UFC 3 post-launch...
Old 08-14-2020, 09:44 PM   #484
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
Not paying attention.

We added a bunch of ref interactions in UFC 3 post-launch...
Glad I asked. I'm not used to beating up dudes on the ground after a cycle of playing mostly stand and bang.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2020, 09:46 PM   #485
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyeanisbae
So a big exploit I came across is zig zagging left to right while blocking your head.

It makes you almost invulnerable to knees to the body and straight kicks to the body because for some reason they track the head. So if you go to the body with either of those moves while your opponent zig zags you’ll get gassed and be open for a big counter. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Cmon man, this is not an exploit. It does not leave you open for a counter because a player cannot throw a counter off a blocked sway lmao. I have people do this to me already and they got destroyed easily, just pick your shots and don't throw wildly. Round house kick to the body. Saying stuff like this is an exploit because you can't pick and time your shots is the crying that will lead to rockem sockem robots again. It's nice to have some defensive options finally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 11:37 PM   #486
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

Can anyone elaborate on what ‘free combinations’ does in Custom Fight Now?
Old 08-15-2020, 12:32 AM   #487
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Cmon man, this is not an exploit. It does not leave you open for a counter because a player cannot throw a counter off a blocked sway lmao. I have people do this to me already and they got destroyed easily, just pick your shots and don't throw wildly. Round house kick to the body. Saying stuff like this is an exploit because you can't pick and time your shots is the crying that will lead to rockem sockem robots again. It's nice to have some defensive options finally.

My mistake for saying you can counter while blocking.

However while blocking and swaying left and right you are invulnerable to straight body kicks and knees as they track the head instead of going to the body, making you gas.

Also you can do the zig zag without blocking and counter. (Which is what I should’ve said)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-15-2020, 04:40 AM   #488
Rookie

I have EA Access and gave it a chance as UFC3 offlinegamer.

My Opinion: UFC4 is just bad if you own UFC3. It almost felt like playing UFC3 with an other Main Menu.

- The ring entrances seem all untouched, all the same
- The replay-system was slightly modified but still far away from cool highlight-reels and a instant replay-editor
- The graphics, the same
- The atmosphere, sound, the same
- The fights, some new animations i saw, but basically, the same
- The AI seems not to like to block their head? Standing totally stupid in the ring and i constantly punch him in the face?!

Waste of time to download and to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »