Home

Now that you have seen 99% of the game, yay or nay?

This is a discussion on Now that you have seen 99% of the game, yay or nay? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you like what you have seen so far and will buy the game?
Yay 42 38.18%
Nay 68 61.82%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2020, 06:38 PM   #233
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Now that you have seen 99% of the game, yay or nay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimmerFredette
I thought the same thing too, they have no hairstyles for black men lol. They have this wack *** "fade" that they've had since UFC 2 (it's not even a fade, its like a bowl cut for black ppl), and if that isn't good enough for you, then you have two other choices, bald or heavy dreads....gotta be purposeful at this point.
Ive brought this up a few times before. It's borderline racist. And I'm not trying to be funny about it. All you have to choose from are total caricatures. You get a giant afro, or dreadlocks..... That's it.

Whaaaat?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 08-11-2020, 06:54 PM   #234
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Ive brought this up a few times before. It's borderline racist. And I'm not trying to be funny about it. All you have to choose from are total caricatures. You get a giant afro, or dreadlocks..... That's it.

Whaaaat?
There’s a few more hairstyles than that for black guys... like the high top fade... oh wait I see your point.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:14 AM   #235
Rookie

Man I really hope they patch some things, the cut system is messed up, i want to see more realistic cuts. When you elbow a guy 4 times you should see if immediately. Also please fix the finish the fight system and tko, it looks really silly especially with gnp.

I do not like the way they are going with the venues such as kumite and backyard but please implement different rulesets for these venues that we can also use in the ufc octagon. They should have made an old school ufc venue so the soccer kicks and knees on head would also make sense there.
I do not care if you use old animations from ea mma but please patch it in. Also let us use bare knuckle since you went in the direction of venues like backyard. Tune up the damage system when using bare knuckles. With a few changes like this the game could be actually a lot more fun.
Bare knuckle mode was already in fight night so why not now?

Also, please also let us use venues like backyard in tourmanent mode, this is not possible at the moment!

Please do these things EA and I will pay double price for this game, at this moment it is a definite no buy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2020, 07:38 AM   #236
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Hard nay. First UFC game I'm not bothering to pre-order. ONLY reason to buy this at this point is an updated roster.

I don't have much time anymore anyways, so this is a hard pass for me.

Is it really even updated?

I could have created every new face thats in UFC 4 with the amount of CAF slots as I had in UFC3 all at the same time and still have a slot left over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »