Home

How do u defend takedown?

This is a discussion on How do u defend takedown? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2020, 02:17 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
How do u defend takedown?

Seemed they turned something simple that didn't need changing into beyond advanced technique. How do defend takedown now?
BigSmoke is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2020, 02:49 AM   #2
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Re: How do u defend takedown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
Seemed they turned something simple that didn't need changing into beyond advanced technique. How do defend takedown now?
If you go the training manual there is a detailed description for this.

The only thing is high slams are broken at the moment ,hard to deny. They will be fixed in the patch.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
rabbitfistssaipailo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 04:30 AM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Re: How do u defend takedown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
If you go the training manual there is a detailed description for this.

The only thing is high slams are broken at the moment ,hard to deny. They will be fixed in the patch.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Good to know thanks I can defend takedown but when someone has a good wrestler they always seem to hit that big slam on me.

Also if someone grabs me in the clinch, is there no way to change my position? Just escape?
BigSmoke is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 06:50 AM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Re: How do u defend takedown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
Good to know thanks I can defend takedown but when someone has a good wrestler they always seem to hit that big slam on me.

Also if someone grabs me in the clinch, is there no way to change my position? Just escape?
A lot of people might not know this but If your opponent clinches you into single collar and punches you ( not knees you to put you in Muay Thai plum ) you can put them in single under . However I would advise that you block first to gain grapple advantage. ( R1 + Triangle )

Note that this won't work in the Muay Thai plum.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
rabbitfistssaipailo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:59 PM   #5
MVP
 
Therebelyell626's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Los Angeles
Re: How do u defend takedown?

Pray! Lol

All joking aside I havenít stopped one takedown yet on reaction alone. The only time I have been able to stop a takedown is by camping on deny. It needs to be tuned imo
Therebelyell626 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 AM.

Top -