Home

Patch Spoilers

This is a discussion on Patch Spoilers within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-08-2021, 01:40 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Patch Spoilers

I hate to be the picker of nits and sound ungrateful...

But why with all the effort that went into this can't all the fighters have the champ shorts assigned to them along with their national kits?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2021, 05:43 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
Looks like we've got a patch coming soon.

DLC Prediction: Gane & Font

This had me intrigued..."Some fighter likeness updates. Normally there'd be more of these but....those resources had to go elsewhere for this patch.... and a few of the previous ones too

A long-asked for change ought to be coming soon to a TV near you, along with a pretty big content update."

I'll shoot (too) high. Venum fight kits and ability to switch out shorts/champ shorts?

Genuinely asking, what's big about this update? The shorts? The kit selection? Stuff that should've been in the game since Day 1? If anything it's probably the smallest patch we've had..
Old 04-08-2021, 06:02 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthhh
Genuinely asking, what's big about this update? The shorts? The kit selection? Stuff that should've been in the game since Day 1? If anything it's probably the smallest patch we've had..
It's literally a big content update. In terms of size. Actual manpower needed to pull it off and hours.

Some won't care. I do. I appreciate having the option back.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2021, 08:24 PM   #12
MVP

Thanks for gane and font. Good additions.

The shorts selection is nice but shouldve been in from the start, good on getting venum before its officially used first tho.

Apparently the patches will be getting smaller towars the end. According to the devs this is to avoid game breaking imbalances, emergency patches, etc.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:05 PM   #13
Rookie

But for the CAF nothing at all, just stupid cosmetics, this UFC 4 is the worst game with respect to the CAF of creation, we cannot change pants before the fight, if we put the new Venum kits without being able to choose other colors that are not be it black or white.

I still cannot edit the statistics and movements of my creation CAFs, they force me to choose between some already predefined archetypes without options to vary anything, which becomes very repetitive and boring.

To top it all we continue as in previous games with only 22 spaces to save my creation CAFs.

Honestly on this issue of creation of my creation fighters that I care so much, I am very unhappy with this game, and I do not see that they have any intention of fixing anything with future patches.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:26 PM   #14
Rookie

New model for Conor and dropped down to 4 stars! Not even in top fighters for LW now?!
Old 04-09-2021, 07:42 PM   #15
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
But for the CAF nothing at all, just stupid cosmetics, this UFC 4 is the worst game with respect to the CAF of creation, we cannot change pants before the fight, if we put the new Venum kits without being able to choose other colors that are not be it black or white.

I still cannot edit the statistics and movements of my creation CAFs, they force me to choose between some already predefined archetypes without options to vary anything, which becomes very repetitive and boring.

To top it all we continue as in previous games with only 22 spaces to save my creation CAFs.

Honestly on this issue of creation of my creation fighters that I care so much, I am very unhappy with this game, and I do not see that they have any intention of fixing anything with future patches.
This 100%. What a total crock that we lost the ability to fully edit. That really hurt the army of "universe" players out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »