Home

Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2016, 05:07 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMac5
So out of the gate my heavyweight CAF is pretty good, but what was I supposed to do....... not use the cards I had??
EA could solve this pretty easily by limiting the moveset star allotment to a percent of your UT level (or, best, a fixed amount) for new fighters, possibly by what division you're in. I'm not sure what is fair/usual. I'm lvl50 in division 3, and that gets me about 215pts to work with. Maybe 100pts lvl1, 175pts lvl2, 250pts lvl3, etc.?
Old 04-29-2016, 06:06 PM   #58
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

why is it every single player with over 1k wins just spams clinches and takedowns.. played the second highest rank in ut earlier. dominated him standing up for over a minute until i missed a clinch deny and it was over... like my 73overall gets matched against these guys and they dont even attempt to strike. they just grate cheese all over me. ill happily take an L too someone that can out strike me in ut or put me in a position i should've defended and didnt.. but when i get matched against cheeseballs that dont event attempt to strike and enter every match they have with one tactic that overpowers every other method available it makes ut feel like a waste of time.

Last edited by Jedi Jitsu; 04-29-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:13 PM   #59
Rookie

rkligman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlywoj
EA could solve this pretty easily by limiting the moveset star allotment to a percent of your UT level (or, best, a fixed amount) for new fighters, possibly by what division you're in. I'm not sure what is fair/usual. I'm lvl50 in division 3, and that gets me about 215pts to work with. Maybe 100pts lvl1, 175pts lvl2, 250pts lvl3, etc.?
Well, you've eliminated me then. I've got 147 points to work with and my best fighter has used about 138 of them. He is at 9-12 I think right now and I've never reached Div. 2 yet. So you'd cap me and that would either be a death sentence or I'd have to figure out how to improve to make it to Div. 2.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:49 PM   #60
Rookie

I played this mode for the first time over the last couple days and my God is it terrible
Old 04-29-2016, 10:44 PM   #61
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Because people delete their fighters the new players who just started in div 1-3 with 66 OVR have no chance of winning. They need to change it.

Last edited by GUCCI; 04-29-2016 at 11:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2016, 05:25 AM   #62
Rookie

Sorry, cant post threads yet...

Has EA said wether they plan on increasing the team level cap? I'm around 50 at the moment and continuing to play past 60 seems pointless otherwise.

Are there are plans to streamline the UT menus? There's far too much clicking through screens involved. Example... You have to first select a fighter when entering UT. Then when I click on 'collection' to look at Moves/Perks/Attributes to apply to my guy, it should really only be showing me cards for that weightclass or Universal. It annoys me that I have to filter on it.

'My Items' should be the first option instead of 'Get more Items' on that page also.

No major gripes really, I'm absolutely loving Ultimate Team compared to what some people are saying here. Most of my guys are in Div 3, I'm not a mass deleter although I did completely re create my team after 2 weeks due to poorly applied green attribute cards ruining my stats. Sure I come up against maxed charcters, but as a hardcore Fifa Ultimate Team player before this, UFC UT is so much more fun and rewarding.

Last edited by DarceChoke; 04-30-2016 at 05:29 AM.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:18 AM   #63
Banned

The imbalance is Unreal. All my fighters are division 1 or 2 none with an OVR of 72 with an average of 70. Every fight where they don't quit on me, is someone with an OVR of 76+ with 90 plus striking. They should base division on OVR, that way all these delete and repeat fags when they reload their fighters would be automatically forced to fight on a some what balanced field. Is it really to much to ask that the game at least be fair?
Old 05-02-2016, 07:28 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarceChoke
Sorry, cant post threads yet...

Has EA said wether they plan on increasing the team level cap? I'm around 50 at the moment and continuing to play past 60 seems pointless otherwise.

Are there are plans to streamline the UT menus? There's far too much clicking through screens involved. Example... You have to first select a fighter when entering UT. Then when I click on 'collection' to look at Moves/Perks/Attributes to apply to my guy, it should really only be showing me cards for that weightclass or Universal. It annoys me that I have to filter on it.

'My Items' should be the first option instead of 'Get more Items' on that page also.

No major gripes really, I'm absolutely loving Ultimate Team compared to what some people are saying here. Most of my guys are in Div 3, I'm not a mass deleter although I did completely re create my team after 2 weeks due to poorly applied green attribute cards ruining my stats. Sure I come up against maxed charcters, but as a hardcore Fifa Ultimate Team player before this, UFC UT is so much more fun and rewarding.

I agree on all points

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »