Home

We should earn UT coins in Ranked Championship

This is a discussion on We should earn UT coins in Ranked Championship within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2016, 10:05 AM   #17
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We should earn UT coins in Ranked Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lung444
I figured you did, because when asked, you didn't deny spending any money. In fact you still haven't. If you didn't spend, wouldn't you mention that in your argument, instead of getting butthurt and questioning my intelligence? And what are your stats with that 78 OVR? With that OVR you can have 90 standup, 75 ground and 70 clinch, that takes a lot of cards. Your reaction based upon my suggestion leads me to believe that you don't like my suggestion because you paid quite a few extra dollars for a few extra stat points.
why do i need to deny or prove anything to you? you'r a complete moron. i can easily say i haven't, and you'll just say i have..nothing will be proven. you're just trying to divert from your awful suggestion by making things personal.and if anyones butthurt its the guy making three threads a day doing nothing but complaining. idiot. and yeah i have like 360hours played on this game and nearly 600wins.. that might pale in comparison to others but naturally i've acquired alot of cards playing and ranking up. would kinda irritate me if people where earning packs and coins playing something completely unrelated that requires no base moves or fitness.

Last edited by Jedi Jitsu; 05-09-2016 at 10:08 AM.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:52 AM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Jitsu
why do i need to deny or prove anything to you? you'r a complete moron. i can easily say i haven't, and you'll just say i have..nothing will be proven. you're just trying to divert from your awful suggestion by making things personal.and if anyones butthurt its the guy making three threads a day doing nothing but complaining. idiot. and yeah i have like 360hours played on this game and nearly 600wins.. that might pale in comparison to others but naturally i've acquired alot of cards playing and ranking up. would kinda irritate me if people where earning packs and coins playing something completely unrelated that requires no base moves or fitness.
Damn your *** must be chapped! You still have not answered my simple question. Instead you get angry and make assumptions, which we all know makes an *** out of you. I haven't made anything personal, you have, because obviously I have struck a nerve in your New England troll soul. Some of have us girlfriends, lives, and jobs and can't spend 360 hours (thats 15 DAYS) in a month playing games. You say you didn't buy anything, I'll believe you, but you haven't said it. Instead you get all bent out of shape every time I ask.
BEcause i actually leave my house for hours at a time and don't live on UT, it would be nice to earn coins in another competitive mode. I doubt EA will be able to implement or patch in the other suggestions I've made, (you can go read them, you obviously have time to) adding a reward system to RC would add value and make it more enticing to play. Your anger clearly stems from the fact you have no life , and the grind you put into UT is the only ray of sunshine in that dark cave you call a life.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:10 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Damn your *** must be chapped! You still have not answered my simple question. Instead you get angry and make assumptions, which we all know makes an *** out of you. I haven't made anything personal, you have, because obviously I have struck a nerve in your New England troll soul. Some of have us girlfriends, lives, and jobs and can't spend 360 hours (thats 15 DAYS) in a month playing games. You say you didn't buy anything, I'll believe you, but you haven't said it. Instead you get all bent out of shape every time I ask.
BEcause i actually leave my house for hours at a time and don't live on UT, it would be nice to earn coins in another competitive mode. I doubt EA will be able to implement or patch in the other suggestions I've made, (you can go read them, you obviously have time to) adding a reward system to RC would add value and make it more enticing to play. Your anger clearly stems from the fact you have no life , and the grind you put into UT is the only ray of sunshine in that dark cave you call a life.
No need for this, if your on a forum for a game you obviously care about it enough.
Just drop some cash on packs if you want to play ut badly enough, if not just play ranked, ut is a pay to win game if you don't want to invest the time.
Me personally I'm quite happy to spend $50 a month on ut because I play it alot.
Not 360 hours in a month but id say maybe an hour or 2 per night so it's still good value.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:18 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Why on earth should you earn coins while playing a completely different game mode RC has absolutely no link to ultimate team and rivals it in terms of usage. its simple, if you wanna earn coins for ultimate, play ultimate team.
I remember earning some coins while playing the Career mode.

The precedent has already been set.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:22 AM   #21
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

Quote:
sigh more personal digs.. i feel so sad and jelly of your apparent job and girlfriend now. pls tell me more about your rockstar lifestyle it sounds breathtaking. i spent £1.59 or whatever it was at the start to buy mike tyson. and last week i purchased 400points to buy one of the 50k packs, then purchased another using my coins. other than that i've grinded alot of ut and have a very average overall. how enriched is your crazy life now you know that? would you like to know what i had for dinner too? you strike me as one of those angry guys that sends hateful messages after getting your *** beat. that or you come here and rant in a thread to people who think you're an idiot. and you think anyone from EA would take your suggestions seriously?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 02:14 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
sigh more personal digs.. i feel so sad and jelly of your apparent job and girlfriend now. pls tell me more about your rockstar lifestyle it sounds breathtaking. i spent £1.59 or whatever it was at the start to buy mike tyson. and last week i purchased 400points to buy one of the 50k packs, then purchased another using my coins. other than that i've grinded alot of ut and have a very average overall. how enriched is your crazy life now you know that? would you like to know what i had for dinner too? you strike me as one of those angry guys that sends hateful messages after getting your *** beat. that or you come here and rant in a thread to people who think you're an idiot. and you think anyone from EA would take your suggestions seriously?

And there we have it. It explains your vehement response to my suggestion of another way to make coins. I don't expect EA to take my suggestions, but I am allowed to make them. Your allowed to disagree, and I engaged you in a discussion. Go back and read your responses, (again we all know you have plenty of time to ) you came after me, I never said anything about your character or intelligence, I just asked if you bought packs....And your head exploded, so maybe the angry one here is you.
I am big fan of the UFC games, and if I can contribute to them in a small way. I've read the complaints a lot of people here made, and I offered a solution, all you did was troll and hate. So have a good day, and try to get some sunshine there sweetness
Old 05-09-2016, 02:24 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachioedMMA
No need for this, if your on a forum for a game you obviously care about it enough.
Just drop some cash on packs if you want to play ut badly enough, if not just play ranked, ut is a pay to win game if you don't want to invest the time.
Me personally I'm quite happy to spend $50 a month on ut because I play it alot.
Not 360 hours in a month but id say maybe an hour or 2 per night so it's still good value.
I have nothing against buying packs, I don't mind grinding for coins when I get the rare chance to, but with the way UT is at the moment, it would be nice to have another competitive mode to earn rewards with. I would like to play ranked, and I have and I like to use lower ranked and feature fighters. I would play more, but beyond getting the achievements, it gets stale quickly. Earning coins like in single player championship, I would go back and forth between the two modes.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:33 PM   #24
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

Quote:
And there we have it. It explains your vehement response to my suggestion of another way to make coins. I don't expect EA to take my suggestions, but I am allowed to make them. Your allowed to disagree, and I engaged you in a discussion. Go back and read your responses, (again we all know you have plenty of time to ) you came after me, I never said anything about your character or intelligence, I just asked if you bought packs....And your head exploded, so maybe the angry one here is you.
I am big fan of the UFC games, and if I can contribute to them in a small way. I've read the complaints a lot of people here made, and I offered a solution, all you did was troll and hate. So have a good day, and try to get some sunshine there sweetness
Honestly i have no idea why you've tried so hard to make this personal. i tried answering from a general standpoint and you instantly accuse me of "spending plenty" when realistically i've spent a fraction on this game. also since you're so interested in my life i recently fractured my tibia and perhaps i do play to much of this game.. enough to know to a decent idea, and troll bait when i hear it. you didn't once address any of my reasoning like it requiring fitness to play ut and not in ranked..you just kept taking digs at me. but anyway id love to end the discussion right here peace

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »