Home

Ultimate Team is Becoming Unplayable

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team is Becoming Unplayable within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2016, 02:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ultimate Team is Becoming Unplayable

I would just like to highlight my experience playing Ultimate Team recently. I'm sure many others are having similar experiences. I have only been playing Ultimate Team for a few months, so I'm sure I am drastically behind in terms of my cards. I have a 90-60 Division 4 fighter with a 77 overall attribute.

This is only an estimate, but I feel about 75% of the time I am fighting a champion, even though I have lost 7 of my last 10 fights.

Here is what I am being matched with:

LOSS - Fighter with 1501-610 record, 94 Overall
LOSS - Fighter with 163 - 27 record, 91 Overall

WIN - Fighter with 300-342 record, 85 Overall (with 98 Stand up)
LOSS - Fighter with 253-281 record, 81 Overall (95 Stand up)
LOSS - Fighter with 1123-263 record, 99 Overall
WIN - Fighter with 149-248 record, 79 Overall
LOSS - Fighter with 569-232 record, 87 Overall (98 Stand up)
LOSS - Fighter with 87-26 record, 83 Overall (96 Stand Up)
WIN - Fighter with 140-141 record, 77 Overall
LOSS - Fighter with 401-361 record, 91 Overall (100 Stand Up)

So I basically have to be matched up 3-5 times with a fighter I have absolutely no chance against, who knocks me down or rocks me with every strike before I am matched with someone with COMPARABLE stats (Although in those 10 fights only 1 fighter had matched my stats exactly, no one with less)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 03:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Ultimate Team is Becoming Unplayable

I don't understand. How is that unplayable?
Old 08-27-2016, 03:53 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenjoebeans
Look at the gigantic difference in stats. It's not fun being a 77 OVR and getting matched up with 97 OVR credit-card-gorged characters
Old 08-27-2016, 05:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Best thing to do in my opinion is make a wrestler and completely sacrifice stand up stats, thats what I done. Just clinch or takedown the whole time until you've built up enough cards for a well rounded fighter, but it'll take a long time.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:50 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by connolls
Best thing to do in my opinion is make a wrestler and completely sacrifice stand up stats, thats what I done. Just clinch or takedown the whole time until you've built up enough cards for a well rounded fighter, but it'll take a long time.
Yup, except if your wrestler isn't max height/reach it can be hard, like my first MW -_-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 06:58 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by connolls
Pretty much this. This is what I did with my WBW when I first made it (was BJJ though).
Old 08-28-2016, 01:30 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenjoebeans
Because I don't care how skilled you are at this game, when you have that significant of a difference in stats the game isn't worth even trying. I am division 6 in ranked and hardly ever get finished. In Ultimate team I get rocked or knocked down instantly in some of these fights. Its one thing to get matched up with someone with that kind of stat advantage once in awhile, but when its happening the majority of the time I am ready to move on to a different game.
Old 08-28-2016, 09:02 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgorian
Because I don't care how skilled you are at this game, when you have that significant of a difference in stats the game isn't worth even trying. I am division 6 in ranked and hardly ever get finished. In Ultimate team I get rocked or knocked down instantly in some of these fights. Its one thing to get matched up with someone with that kind of stat advantage once in awhile, but when its happening the majority of the time I am ready to move on to a different game.
You have to play a lot, get coins and build a decent fighter. What is your W-L record? My firts player has a negative W-L because at the beggining I was losing a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »