Home

Who's been the MVP of your team??

This is a discussion on Who's been the MVP of your team?? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2018, 10:14 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Who's been the MVP of your team??

Can we try a positive thread for a change? Surely some of you out there actually enjoy your team and enjoy tuning your fighters like I do. Pull anybody you're a huge fan of? What's your squad looking like?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2018, 10:29 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Who's been the MVP of your team??

How could I be a fan of pulling a random skin of an actual fighter that fights noting like that actual fighter, has none of the moves of that actual fighter, and is far less capable in the ring than the actual version of that fighter?

I pulled a gold Andre Arlovski who I like, but he is a grappler with terrible standup stats who is only good at the clinch which is the worst part of the game, so I actually like this card and Andre Arlovski less now hahah.

If I am a fan of a fighter I could just use the best version of him in EVERY OTHER GAME MODE without wasting hours trying to upgrade the fighter to half of his base effectiveness.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:17 AM   #3
Rookie

Gold Darren Elkins for me personally, probably the best W/L ratio with him. Got him setup kinda how he is in real life too good wrestling, power, incredibly tough and better in the later rounds.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:46 AM   #4
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Mark Coleman lol. 100 TD 100 Top. I either take them down and deny out of Crucifix or I lose on the feet lol.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:46 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakrok
How could I be a fan of pulling a random skin of an actual fighter that fights noting like that actual fighter, has none of the moves of that actual fighter, and is far less capable in the ring than the actual version of that fighter?

I pulled a gold Andre Arlovski who I like, but he is a grappler with terrible standup stats who is only good at the clinch which is the worst part of the game, so I actually like this card and Andre Arlovski less now hahah.

If I am a fan of a fighter I could just use the best version of him in EVERY OTHER GAME MODE without wasting hours trying to upgrade the fighter to half of his base effectiveness.

Aaaand couldn't even get 1 post in without complaining
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2018, 05:27 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy
Can we try a positive thread for a change? Surely some of you out there actually enjoy your team and enjoy tuning your fighters like I do. Pull anybody you're a huge fan of? What's your squad looking like?
My squad looks like 3 star fighters with either a standup guy or grappler, each having the same moves according to what best accommodates the style that they are. That's it. No tuning needed outside of those 2 things.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:09 AM   #7
Rookie

Probably My caf grappler and my brawler gsp

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-02-2018, 10:51 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
My squad looks like 3 star fighters with either a standup guy or grappler, each having the same moves according to what best accommodates the style that they are. That's it. No tuning needed outside of those 2 things.

So you just have 3* moves that fit every weight class and chemistry? Are you maxing out stats or raising up deficiencies? If your grappler only has 3 stand up slots it makes choosing which stats you raise pretty important. Maybe you don't have many move cards yet and don't have a lot options.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »