Home

What Do You Want To See Patched?

This is a discussion on What Do You Want To See Patched? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: What Do You Want To See Patched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
I don't agree with this one. the special transitions are supposed to be better than regular transitions. It would be counter intuitive to have giving up your back be a special transition.

I was the one who added this feature to the game because I wanted to see moments when the bottom fighter rolls from mount to give up his back while getting punched happen in our game because it happens so much in real life.

Even though I made this feature, I still forget on occasion to use the modifier and give up my back by accident because I panic a bit. I like that our game has that.

Then a get up or escape animation is needed. Huge oversight if you ask me. Many MANY times u see a fighter slip out the back....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2014, 10:32 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
I don't agree with this one. the special transitions are supposed to be better than regular transitions. It would be counter intuitive to have giving up your back be a special transition.

I was the one who added this feature to the game because I wanted to see moments when the bottom fighter rolls from mount to give up his back while getting punched happen in our game because it happens so much in real life.

Even though I made this feature, I still forget on occasion to use the modifier and give up my back by accident because I panic a bit. I like that our game has that.
This makes sense. I was thinking as the modifier being the one that was used less often, but the transition to half guard is certainly better.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:34 PM   #11
Rookie

danieloqb's Arena

OVR: 0

The ground game need a little more time to be developed, it's too easy to reverse a position even with some rare moves in real life like the north south inversion.

The infinite stamina even with a high pace in the fight needs to go... I believe this will help a lot the quality of online matches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2014, 10:55 PM   #12
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Power takedowns removed from the fighters that don't have them in there moveset.

How about a few logo's on a few of the plain shirts.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:06 PM   #13
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

I think there should be an omoplata sweep to back side control from rubber guard, or just away to take someones back in general, even the back clinch takedowns wind up in side control. Right now there is absolutely no way to take an opponents back, they have to give it up. If stuffed takedowns resulted in a sprawl, you could transition to back side contol tjen bac mount. Right now the only way to get someone's back is if they are a bad player and forget to hold L1 while trying to transition out of mount.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:07 PM   #14
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Make it so fighters don't walk though a million bombs. Not sure how they got that part so wrong since it was done well in EA's last MMA game the problem of that game was that the hit stun was crazy so people were doing hook combos. They later fixed this in a patch but still my point stands that power was respected.

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #15
Rookie

danjeffery08's Arena

OVR: 3

I will let everyone talk about the gameplay, but Anderson silva'a nike shorts are in the game yet they have him wearing default black shorts?

When you think of Anderson, you think of the black and yellow nike shorts he's wears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #16
Rookie

unBEARable's Arena

Tone down the amount of strikes. The AI average about 80-100 a round with Acc Clock. It's stupid.

MMAi ha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »