Home

Patch to fix corrupt judging Possible?

This is a discussion on Patch to fix corrupt judging Possible? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2016, 08:32 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Patch to fix corrupt judging Possible?

Dave,
Do you think this sheds light on how much they weight the submission attempts? How close was he to finishing his attacks?
Old 06-15-2016, 12:59 PM   #34
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Dude was never even remotely close to finishing me, and every submission attempt was very close to a finish.

I was guessing a big contributing factor was top control, as I had a lot of time on top, and I rocked him multiple times, I never got rocked.

Someone posted very specific scoring criteria for a UFC 1 a whole ago, I was guessing ufc 2 scoring was probably very similar.

Last edited by Dave_S; 06-15-2016 at 01:15 PM.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:59 PM   #35
Pro

I have found there to be an extreme dearth of good information on this game on forums and YouTube. It's probably comensurate with the relative difference in the number of people playing this game compared to, say, Madden or FIFA.

That said, it is very disappointing how few people participate even in this forum. There are a few YouTube channels worth a watch, but even those who are clearly very skilled at the game are not very good teachers.

It's unfortunate how poor the information flow is for this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2016, 03:01 PM   #36
Rookie

and the ablity to hit forward on a stick should not decied a fight any good counter puncher can have total controll of the ring with out ever takeing a step forward
and if u ask me it should not count as an sub attempt untill after u lock it in (get past first gate ) up in till that point it just rolling on the mat
this fix alone would fix a ton of complaints
Old 06-15-2016, 04:52 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun474
Any chance of revamping the scoring system via patch? I am getting rather fed up of losing decisions when i score higher in EVERY single stat in EVERY round??? What exactly is the deal here._. This happens often, It is beyond a joke please fix

ive found that you can win the rounds without even throwing one strike!!

even if the guy strikes you 20 30 times, if you lay on him on the ground and deny him, just lay there you win the round.

i tested this and i Landed zero strikes the opponent landed over 100 and I won lol

the whole game is a true joke on us.

at least the old game was responsive and the moves actually worked, and the judges made alot more sense.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:16 PM   #38
EA UFC Producer

Bassi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalboa
ive found that you can win the rounds without even throwing one strike!!

even if the guy strikes you 20 30 times, if you lay on him on the ground and deny him, just lay there you win the round.

i tested this and i Landed zero strikes the opponent landed over 100 and I won lol

the whole game is a true joke on us.

at least the old game was responsive and the moves actually worked, and the judges made alot more sense.
This is confusing. A fighter is laying on their opponent and denying all transitions on the ground, but the other fighter landed 100 strikes?

100 strikes from the bottom?

You would want the guy on the bottom to win this match?
Old 06-15-2016, 08:25 PM   #39
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassi
This is confusing. A fighter is laying on their opponent and denying all transitions on the ground, but the other fighter landed 100 strikes?

100 strikes from the bottom?

You would want the guy on the bottom to win this match?
Absolutely. Some fighters have dominated from the bottom with elbows, and I'm fairly certain they won those rounds. The commentators normally specifically talk about it when it happens.

clinch is bad to. Fighters have been dropped by strikes thrown by opponents they had in dominant double collar on multiple occasions.

Old 06-15-2016, 09:33 PM   #40
Rookie

u need to post that pic all over there twitter and face book till you get and answer from them how that total bs is possible seeing that makes me not want to even play online ever becaus what the **** is the point

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »