Home

Nate Diaz is extremely OP

This is a discussion on Nate Diaz is extremely OP within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2017, 12:41 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Nate Diaz is extremely OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Wait till we play the freaking flyweights and people are picking DJ over and over with his speed and how fast he is going to be.

Also lets not forget about Cody and TJ. Those dudes are gunna be quick in UFC 3.
That's what I was thinking, the lighter weights both male and female are gonna be insane.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 01:12 AM   #66
Pro

I can't wait to play the faster weightclasses, and also the heavier ones. If Machida can attack like this now it's game over at LHW & MW lol. The movesets and combos has me excited to play as the whole roster.

Let's not forget Chuck and his deadly backwards motion finishing ability.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:14 AM   #67
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Jon Jones user that know how to play are going to be a pain in the ***. Ughhhh... That reach just gives me nightmares in ufc games.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:14 AM   #68
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Wait till we play the freaking flyweights and people are picking DJ over and over with his speed and how fast he is going to be.

Also lets not forget about Cody and TJ. Those dudes are gunna be quick in UFC 3.
Flyweights are going to be very DJ heavy but guys like Cejudo and Joe B. will be viable.

Bantam is going to be really well rounded with Cody, TJ, Cruz and Rivera.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:11 AM   #69
Just started!

I have knocked out almost every Nate I've fought using Conor McGregor and only by outboxing them.

The 1-2 spam does very little to your block when you stand close to Nate - the punches stop short and have little effect.

You have many options:

1. Just walk towards them holding block (easy/slightly susceptible to constant spam or hooks thrown into the 1-2 spam)
2. Slip your way inside with side sways (susceptible to head kicks and hooks/overhands on a poorly timed sway)
3. Duck your way inside with a forwards sway (susceptible to uppercuts)

Once you're close you can easily side sway and counter hook or duck sway and counter uppercut.

You can even just side sway and throw a straight; or counter their 1/2 spam with actual combinations e.g. 1-2-3-6 (jab, straight, lead hook, rear upper)

You can also work the body - but this isn't as effective against Nate due to his super high Stamina rating.

There's a lot of ways to deal with it and I wouldn't consider it OP.

I am not saying I've perfectly countered every time and have been rocked occasionally by 1-2 spam and knocked out by higher level Nate's but they used sound combinations and slipping effectively.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:30 AM   #70
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Nate Diaz users that have skill are freaking tough. I’ve been watching different ppl stream and use him and they all look like pros playing with him. So fast and gets rocks like a mad man. He is a true killer in this game with a good ground game.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:19 AM   #71
MVP

combo is crazy now. it should be more punish stamina cost and reduce speed. a lot of player pick DIAZ and throwing 1-2 and 1-2-3 over and over again without stamina tax. its terrible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 11:22 AM   #72
Rookie

The worst thing about this is if Diaz is this fast image how fast others will be. Including everyone at lighter weights. I hope they tone the speed down for everyone just a little bit. I really hope all the small fighters don't have super speed again.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

#Sixers

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »