Home

A couple of changes needed to balance standup

This is a discussion on A couple of changes needed to balance standup within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2018, 01:39 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A couple of changes needed to balance standup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
In theory head movement would impact how many stamina points are used per slip / when chaining slips. While striking stamina dictates the total number of stamina points you have.

99 head movement means chaining slips would barely cost anything. The lower the head movement ratings the more points it cost.

For everybody singular slips would have minimal cost. So the biggest difference would be seen when you’re constantly chaining sways and you dont have a high head movement rating. Single sways would only make a noticeable difference if you constantly use em when your short term stam is already low.

If i had data on exactly how many points each rating is worth I’d be able to give you something more exact.
I have close to 600 fights online... i have never encountered someone that just stood there stationary and twirled to right stick as a strategy... almost everybody flicks it once and throws off of a single slip... i have played guys that would stand there and twirl as if to taunt me into attacking but i never engage because why would you? I throw a couple leg kicks and they stop....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettosu134408
I have close to 600 fights online... i have never encountered someone that just stood there stationary and twirled to right stick as a strategy... almost everybody flicks it once and throws off of a single slip... i have played guys that would stand there and twirl as if to taunt me into attacking but i never engage because why would you? I throw a couple leg kicks and they stop....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...a-ufc-3-a.html

There’s a whole topic on it.

Btw the changes im proposing would also make a difference for counters. At higher levels dudes are constantly switching between ducking/side sways once you catch them. So this would take a litte off of their counters unless they have high head movement ratings.

It encourages head movement from guys with the ratings
Old 03-08-2018, 02:26 PM   #35
MVP

Also fix the damm knee and elbow spamm
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »