Home

Confirmed Cheater(s) in LEC

This is a discussion on Confirmed Cheater(s) in LEC within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2018, 04:29 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Confirmed Cheater(s) in LEC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
people who are confirmed to be ddosing should have their IP permanently banned as well as their accounts. You have no idea what information could be corrupted in the process of a DDOS, (some people could be online brokers/traders) and it is a felony under the CFAA. In this context it's just a bunch of kids using it over a game, but EA should take this seriously.
I do not think EA has the authority to IP-ban players, only Sony can do that, though I could be wrong
Old 06-11-2018, 05:13 PM   #10
Just started!

On xbox, Diehardloki and xBransterxVBIx is the same account, changed gamertags at some point while cheating up to #1 spot in LEC.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:21 PM   #11
Rookie

diehardloki was defintly cheating on xbox, as soon as he could get me in mt clinch it would lag the moment I tried transitioning out and he would block no matter what direction I went and i made sure i did different directions but it would lag the moment my hand went in the direction and give him the time he needed to deny.

More ppl need to report on xbox as this is blatant cheating
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2018, 05:26 PM   #12
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

:/

On one hand I'm glad people know about all this, and maybe we can get something done about it.... on the other hand it's sad that SO MANY people been screwed over by just a few bums that just about everyone knows about these ppl already

EA please try and do something, #ForTheChildren
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 06-11-2018, 05:41 PM   #13
Rookie

They won't do anything.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:16 PM   #14

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Just a little clarification on the calling people out part:

1. As Aholbert mentioned. It is perfectly fine. There is nothing in the TOS prohibiting it and truth be told we want to help get these people removed as much as you do.

2. Really the only thing we ask is that you do bring evidence to the table. Simply saying I think so and so is doing this is a grey area that we would ask you stay away from.

3. Just understand that we at OS are not judge and jury. Feel free to post facts and make an argument but someone coming to defend himself would not be considered against the rules either so it's important to keep that in mind.

(None of the above have anything to do with the users mentioned in this thread as it was done perfectly. More of an FYI for others who may want to report others in the future).
Old 06-12-2018, 12:31 PM   #15
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Just a little clarification on the calling people out part:

1. As Aholbert mentioned. It is perfectly fine. There is nothing in the TOS prohibiting it and truth be told we want to help get these people removed as much as you do.

2. Really the only thing we ask is that you do bring evidence to the table. Simply saying I think so and so is doing this is a grey area that we would ask you stay away from.

3. Just understand that we at OS are not judge and jury. Feel free to post facts and make an argument but someone coming to defend himself would not be considered against the rules either so it's important to keep that in mind.

(None of the above have anything to do with the users mentioned in this thread as it was done perfectly. More of an FYI for others who may want to report others in the future).
Good to know! I personally don't like 'telling on people' ... let alone on an online forum ... but OS and Discord are the two best ways to try and Out these cheaters so I'm glad you are supportive if done the right way !
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2018, 12:53 PM   #16
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialMind
MMAGAME brought this to the attention of the team. At the time, xVBIx_Zoned was 85-0 with an average fight time of 1:42.

85-0 is a possible record, but an average fight time of 1:42 during an LEC? Something fishy is going on there... at the very least it's worth investigating.
Has anyone let Donald Trump know? This is serious

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »