Home

Lets talk Zabhit

This is a discussion on Lets talk Zabhit within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2018, 04:12 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Lets talk Zabhit

I think he’s fine minus he needs the switch stance buff.
Old 08-25-2018, 04:14 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSPunk
I actually dont disagree with you much at all. However, remember when people were talking about Jones after the Bonnar fight. People saw tons of holes. When the holes never quite came. They may or may not come for Zabit, but I saw someone who has one of the best offenses and diverse attacks I have ever seen. I can clearly see he is special last time I felt that about a fighter was Jones.

btw...i dont ever remember there being hype behind Silva. His diffenciency were obvious. He was just fun to watch. Plus USADA did him in more than anything.
Jones had time to improve, UFC took care of him very well, step by step, same thing UFC done to Cain Choosing his fights until he reach “the next level”
Old 08-25-2018, 04:15 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSPunk
1. Mendes and Stephens might present challenges. We just havent seen it yet. remember when people thought Rampage and Evans would merk Jones. Not saying they wont. Just saying....lets wait and see
Not really lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 04:17 PM   #12
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Sure he hasn't faced top lvl competition yet, but one things for sure...Zabit is an elite lvl fighter. Until proven otherwise, I think the game has done him justice tbh. Other than his seemingly OP clinch td, he has proven he's an elite striker and that he can grapple. But even though he lost, i'd say Kyle showed the style you need to beat Zabit imo...a good chin, the ability to apply pressure and make him work, good td defense so he can't mix it up once your pressuring him on the feet and you have to have enough power to hurt him if you land.
Old 08-25-2018, 05:21 PM   #13
MVP

the trip takedown probably needs a longer denial window or a better tell, it looks like a strike
Old 08-26-2018, 07:33 AM   #14
Rookie

please give him a long shorts. and He has to be a little bit thinner than he is in the game now. he looks like 155-170 lbs

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-26-2018, 09:54 AM   #15
Banned

I love his ratings

I think most prospect level guys should be around that level. Highlight strengths but show clear weaknesses
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 11:25 AM   #16
Pro

You shouldn’t have to see him fight a top 5 fighter to see how good he is. Any professional fighter can “survive” a flawless attack. Anyone in the top 15 can “survive” against the champ in their division, if they just fight defensively and accept the L. Pretty much every newcomer in the UFC now has the skills to NOT get dominated.

Jones went to a decision with Stephan Bonnar. Yet he finished Shogun a year or two later. Holly Holm barely edged out Raquel Pennington, yet dominated Rousey. Cejudo lost to Benavidez, then beat DJ. Performances against lower rated fighters are not indicative of how a fighter will do against higher rated fighters. It’s about the skills a fighter displays, and how those skills match up against the skills of the best fighters in the world.

When I see stuff like “Bochniak landed punches on Zabit” or “Michael Johnson landed on Khabib”, I just shake my head. It’s like, why? Why are you pointing that out? Daniel Cormier scratched his belly button once. What’s the relevance? It’s as if you’re trying to say Zabit isn’t good because a professional fighter landed a few desperation punches for a moral victory in the final round.

Last edited by Good Grappler; 08-26-2018 at 11:30 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »