Home

Question about Option Files

This is a discussion on Question about Option Files within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #17
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Question about Option Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakan723
Idk, I've always found Konami's stats to be pretty bad. (as most all official ones in games are)

And I'm talking about both ppl agreeing on and using the same option file, of course.

Yeah, I too have this question. My friend and I will be using the same option file, can we play one another with it, and have squad updates accurately reflected before the official update occurs in a few weeks?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #18
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

If I download Daymos V.1 OF, and then start a ML or whatever, and when he releases V.2 install that, will that effect my current ML?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #19
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
If I download Daymos V.1 OF, and then start a ML or whatever, and when he releases V.2 install that, will that effect my current ML?
Any changes that are in V.2 will not carry over to your current ML. If you want the changes from V.2 in your ML you have to start a new one.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Any changes that are in V.2 will not carry over to your current ML. If you want the changes from V.2 in your ML you have to start a new one.
Granted, but will it effect my current ML?
Old 09-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #21
Rookie

BIGE888's Arena

OVR: 2

it wouldn't effect anything except accessories,hairstyles,that type of thing. so you could start a ml and then install any updates to the OF u are using and your ml wont be all fubar. once u start a ml u can edit just about anything and it will show up in your current ml except player stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #22

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Looks like v1 of Daymos option files are available for the 360. (Premiership updated only - NPower & Bundesliga will come later).Now if only the game was available in the US this soon.

Might keep an eye on his forum page as it looks like some are experience issues with the game after installing. Seems like the day one DLC is causing the issue so watch for fixed file.

http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/...php?f=57&t=746

For those like myself who have never installed these, the installation guide is outline in the forum link above as well.
Hopefully the 100% complete 2nd version will be out later this week. I'd just like to encourage EVERYONE to download this. Daymos said on that forum that if there's demand, he'll do option files for other leagues. Imagine being able to pick and choose which leagues you want. Scottish Premier League, Liga MX, Russian Premier League, Greek superleague, whatever. They can do it. They have the technology.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #23
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Hopefully the 100% complete 2nd version will be out later this week. I'd just like to encourage EVERYONE to download this. Daymos said on that forum that if there's demand, he'll do option files for other leagues. Imagine being able to pick and choose which leagues you want. Scottish Premier League, Liga MX, Russian Premier League, Greek superleague, whatever. They can do it. They have the technology.
There was an earlier thread where he was asking about interest in other leagues and MLS was getting a lot of mentions. I can only hope.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #24
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
There was an earlier thread where he was asking about interest in other leagues and MLS was getting a lot of mentions. I can only hope.
I'm really hoping for a PS3 option file that has MLS, but even if that doesn't happen, I'm seriously enjoying just playing exhibitions right now with the option file released earlier today. Having all the Premiere League logos and rosters makes it that much more realistic. Still loving the gameplay and I don't foresee myself regretting going with PES for the very first time. LOVE IT!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »