Home

PES 2018 Trailer From Gamescom

This is a discussion on PES 2018 Trailer From Gamescom within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2017, 05:44 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2018 Trailer From Gamescom

Konami has just revealed their PES 2018 trailer from Gamescom.

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-22-2017 at 05:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 08:51 AM   #2
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
PES has such beautiful moments, but the dribbling still looks exactly the same to me, which is a bummer.* I really like the skill moves, but there's just something about the way the guys move and turn that I've never liked, and I just don't feel like the ball tangibility is ever quite right either when dribbling.

FIFA has plenty of faults of its own, but one thing I've always loved about that game is that I can really feel every touch, and* I also feel like I have better control of my pace.* Sometimes in PES I feel like my guys are stuck in quicksand when I try to burst, and then when I want to slow down the guys still look like they're running.* Did they not add walking animations this year?
Old 08-22-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2018 Trailer From Gamescom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
PES has such beautiful moments, but the dribbling still looks exactly the same to me, which is a bummer.* I really like the skill moves, but there's just something about the way the guys move and turn that I've never liked, and I just don't feel like the ball tangibility is ever quite right either when dribbling.

FIFA has plenty of faults of its own, but one thing I've always loved about that game is that I can really feel every touch, and* I also feel like I have better control of my pace.* Sometimes in PES I feel like my guys are stuck in quicksand when I try to burst, and then when I want to slow down the guys still look like they're running.* Did they not add walking animations this year?
Did you try the beta this year? Dribbling is a lot more improved IMO and I felt the animations look really great especially with how great the ball physics are. That quicksand feeling was something I felt in Pes 17 a lot but with this years version speed really matters a lot more.

Also what I always liked about PES is how different each player feels when it comes to dribbling.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 08-22-2017 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:24 PM   #4
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Omg. So much Milan in that trailer. Great likeness of Hakan as well. Might give this year's a shot. Liked what I saw there

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2017, 09:07 AM   #5
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

Quote:
?Did you try the beta this year? Dribbling is a lot more improved IMO and I felt the animations look really great especially with how great the
ball physics are. That quicksand feeling was something I felt in Pes 17 a
lot but with this years version speed really matters a lot more.
Also what I always liked about PES is how different each player feels when it comes to dribbling.

No, haven't played the beta.* Looking forward to the demo, glad to hear that they've improved in that area.* Do you know whether the walking animations were included?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2017, 09:08 AM   #6
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

Lol, ok I'm totally lost on how you quote other posts now.* I apologize for this last hot mess of a post.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:13 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12
PES is, in my opinion, the better game this year. *I love the animations and it looks real and life-like.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:50 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Did you try the beta this year? Dribbling is a lot more improved IMO and I felt the animations look really great especially with how great the ball physics are. That quicksand feeling was something I felt in Pes 17 a lot but with this years version speed really matters a lot more.

So slower defenders won't chase down faster forwards?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »