Home

PES 2019 Full Game Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Full Game Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2018, 02:20 PM   #305
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2019 Full Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
It´s official!!!

AI behaviour/style of play – Irregularities identified and fix to come with next Data Pack (late Oct) Online performance – Currently investigating and will provide an update soon. We apologise for the above inconveniences and thank you for your continued support/feedback. (2/2)

https://twitter.com/officialpes/stat...02872929464321

At last they said something about the offensive AI!

What a bunch of morons releasing the game at its current state in terms of AI. Now I’m regretting my fifa purchase but I haven’t had time to play that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 02:54 PM   #306
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
What a bunch of morons releasing the game at its current state in terms of AI. Now I’m regretting my fifa purchase but I haven’t had time to play that yet.
Eh, both games are really good this year IMO. FIFA is great out of the gate and PES should get there with the A.I. patch.

I'm super-happy to have two brilliant footy games this year.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:55 PM   #307
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Eh, both games are really good this year IMO. FIFA is great out of the gate and PES should get there with the A.I. patch.

I'm super-happy to have two brilliant footy games this year.

Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2018, 04:42 AM   #308
MVP

lareka's Arena

KONAMI officially announced that they are addressing the AI gameplay problems with an update late October.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:39 PM   #309
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

PES is on sale right now on PSN, but given the negative comments about the AI here, I think I'll hold off on buying it until the next patch drops. I can't see myself having fun with the game if the AI is as flawed as people say it is, and having to deal with the CPU spamming low crosses into the box every single game sounds like a nightmare to me. I'll keep playing PES 2018 in the meantime.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:42 PM   #310

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CX1329
PES is on sale right now on PSN, but given the negative comments about the AI here, I think I'll hold off on buying it until the next patch drops. I can't see myself having fun with the game if the AI is as flawed as people say it is, and having to deal with the CPU spamming low crosses into the box every single game sounds like a nightmare to me. I'll keep playing PES 2018 in the meantime.
It's really not THAT bad. The AI plays too much like an eSports pro at times on higher difficulty, but I don't see these issues as being game-breaking. The game overall is more of a fun challenge than last year. Granted, I've no doubt it'll be a better game when they add the update.
Old 09-30-2018, 02:52 AM   #311
Rookie

Cash Stevens's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
It's really not THAT bad. The AI plays too much like an eSports pro at times on higher difficulty, but I don't see these issues as being game-breaking. The game overall is more of a fun challenge than last year. Granted, I've no doubt it'll be a better game when they add the update.
lmaooo that joe budden avi
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 11:53 AM   #312
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

Game looks good and with the patch being discussed that should fix the CPU AI it looks like a buy at the current reduced price for the PS4.

I had no trouble bringing over option files for the PS3 versions. Seems like I need an updated USB stick to do this on the PS4. On the PS3 getting these files to work just consisted of downloading the file bringing it from the computer onto the USB stick then getting the files from the stick to the PS3 hard drive. Once you started PES the files would be in the game and ready to use. I understand the process is a bit different for the PS4.

Can some one offer a bit of help with this? TIA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »