Home

Big Bang Theory

This is a discussion on Big Bang Theory within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 08:06 AM   #65
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Big Bang Theory

Howard is by far my favorite character. He's usually just so creepy that its funny. Good cliffhanger, and i guess we wills ee where it goes. Im amazed it hasnt gotten stale yet

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2008, 08:44 AM   #66
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Howard is by far my favorite character. He's usually just so creepy that its funny. Good cliffhanger, and i guess we wills ee where it goes. Im amazed it hasnt gotten stale yet
Howard is my favorite character too. I love his outfits and hairstyle. Just seeing him makes me laugh.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #67
Pro

OVR: 5

I started watching about 4 episodes in, and was pleasantly surprised. It was quite good, I thought.
Usually Sheldon and Howard have me laughing the most.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #68
Go Wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsnomar05
But without the Penny/Leonard tension, what use is her character? I mean, I think post-breakup awkwardness could be funny, but where do you go from there? They presented the show from the start as Leonard lusting after Penny with the "our babies will be both beautiful and smart" line followed by Sheldon's "not to mention imaginary" quip. I was clapping at the kiss, too, but I think they might have put the two together too soon. Because if they do break up, I just don't see Penny fitting into the picture. She can't talk to Raj. She thinks Howard is a creep and Sheldon annoys the hell out of her. The only real reason for her remaining friends with all of them is Leonard and the romantic tension she shares with him. Take that away, and why would she hang out with any of them? They could do the "lets stay friends and not hate each other" think after a breakup, but then I still wouldn't see any reason for her to spend time with any of the others. I'm probably over-analyzing things, but either way I hope this relationship lasts for at least a little while.
I guess I think that they could have a good half season or so of quality episode plots just with them dating and having weird/nerdy things happen. Her "culture shock" of dating such a big nerd, you know...Her taking him to something with her other friends, etc. Fish out of water?

I do agree though, it had me a little concerned (sort of like Ross and Rachel), but I think they can use this to their benefit...and look, even the date could go wrong, we don't know what they're doing.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I guess I think that they could have a good half season or so of quality episode plots just with them dating and having weird/nerdy things happen. Her "culture shock" of dating such a big nerd, you know...Her taking him to something with her other friends, etc. Fish out of water?

I do agree though, it had me a little concerned (sort of like Ross and Rachel), but I think they can use this to their benefit...and look, even the date could go wrong, we don't know what they're doing.
Good points. They could have the date go wrong and have everything go back to normal, though I hope that doesn't happen.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #70
Go Wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsnomar05
Good points. They could have the date go wrong and have everything go back to normal, though I hope that doesn't happen.
I'm with you in that I hope they don't let Leonard and Penny get the show off track...

Right now the show is like Schroedinger's cat, can't wait until fall to open the box
Old 01-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #71
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13

No post in almost 4 years??? Does no one else like this show?
Old 01-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #72

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
No post in almost 4 years??? Does no one else like this show?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ry-thread.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »