Home

The Walking Dead (Season 4)

This is a discussion on The Walking Dead (Season 4) within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #161
Rookie

kjtrippe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Tyreese went beast on the walkers and lived...but couldn't tell if there were bites, scratches, or just blood from the zombies he killed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #162
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjtrippe
Tyreese went beast on the walkers and lived...but couldn't tell if there were bites, scratches, or just blood from the zombies he killed
I think it was just blood....because I think the preview of next week's episode showed him with the group in the hospital (or wherever they was going).
Old 10-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #163
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Tyrese snapped!

But daaaaaamn, Rick busted him up. I couldn't look at that guy's eye, holy crap.

Daryl continues to be the baddest MF'er on the planet. I wanna see him go ape on some zombo's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 10-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #164
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

I thought they were gonna kill off Tyrese in that horde, just go out in a blaze of walker killing. Glad to see he made it out, though.

Love the ending with Carol, it didn't really surprise me that she was the one who did it, but the way she admitted to it so nonchalantly, I like the way her character is headed.

Also, I literally have no idea what DeAngelo from The Wire's character name is in TWD, I always just call him DeAngelo

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 10-29-2013, 12:50 PM   #165
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
Also, I literally have no idea what DeAngelo from The Wire's character name is in TWD, I always just call him DeAngelo
I only see him as the kicker from The Waterboy. I didn't know his name in that movie, and I don't know his name in TWD either, haha

Watch me play video games

Last edited by Jr.; 10-29-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 01:15 PM   #166
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
I thought they were gonna kill off Tyrese in that horde, just go out in a blaze of walker killing. Glad to see he made it out, though.

Love the ending with Carol, it didn't really surprise me that she was the one who did it, but the way she admitted to it so nonchalantly, I like the way her character is headed.

Regarding Carol, I wouldn't say she was nonchalant about it. Her outburst on the water storage thing showed how frustrated she was with the way things went down. I think by the time Rick asked her she had come to grips that that was the reality of the situation and no sense hiding from it or lying about it.

My real question is this: why kill and burn those people? If it was to stop the disease that's going around, why didn't she kill everyone else? I guess she thought kill them before it spread. Probably, which is why she was pissed off over it because it ended up not working and just putting everyone in a bad spot.

This is going to break up the whole camp. I think it's going to come down to Daryl choosing Carol over Tyrese and killing him. The originals have a bond that they don't share with others well. Michonne is the one who seems to have made herself a part of that group.

I'm actually disappointed with Tyrese's direction after he found the bodies. He's been such a good soldier but I guess the toll of living in that world has finally caught up. I think he's pretty much gone crazy at this point, almost like Meryl. Great fighter, tough guy but he's a loose cannon. I think Rick will feel that way and Daryl will, despite seeming to taking a liking to Tyrese, follow suit with whatever the master plan is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 10-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #167
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Regarding Carol, I wouldn't say she was nonchalant about it. Her outburst on the water storage thing showed how frustrated she was with the way things went down. I think by the time Rick asked her she had come to grips that that was the reality of the situation and no sense hiding from it or lying about it.

My real question is this: why kill and burn those people? If it was to stop the disease that's going around, why didn't she kill everyone else? I guess she thought kill them before it spread. Probably, which is why she was pissed off over it because it ended up not working and just putting everyone in a bad spot.

This is going to break up the whole camp. I think it's going to come down to Daryl choosing Carol over Tyrese and killing him. The originals have a bond that they don't share with others well. Michonne is the one who seems to have made herself a part of that group.

I'm actually disappointed with Tyrese's direction after he found the bodies. He's been such a good soldier but I guess the toll of living in that world has finally caught up. I think he's pretty much gone crazy at this point, almost like Meryl. Great fighter, tough guy but he's a loose cannon. I think Rick will feel that way and Daryl will, despite seeming to taking a liking to Tyrese, follow suit with whatever the master plan is.
Good points. The group has seen what happens when someone loses it (Shane) and won't take any chances.

Watch me play video games
Old 10-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #168
Rookie

kjtrippe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
Good points. The group has seen what happens when someone loses it (Shane) and won't take any chances.
I think somebody in the group will take a chance. Whoever it might be may convince Rick to keep him on a short leash or something

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »