Home

Old 04-18-2019, 01:31 PM   #729
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Gotham

Reminder that tonight is the penultimate episode before next weeks series finale.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:00 PM   #730
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
I think this last season has been pretty good. My only gripe is the scheduling. With it being only 12 episodes they should have had a clean run of 12 straight episodes.

Instead we get 5 in a row, 1 week off, 4 in a row, 1 week off, 1 episode and then a month layoff before showing the final 2 episodes. Just weird scheduling.
wow only 12 episodes that is crazy short. I tried to get into this show a few years back I think I only made it about half way into season 2 and gave up on it has I thought the show just was not that good. It was like 1 good episode for like ever 3 bad episodes. I only even really watched it that long because I like batman lol. Has the show gotten better?
Old 04-19-2019, 11:00 AM   #731
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
wow only 12 episodes that is crazy short. I tried to get into this show a few years back I think I only made it about half way into season 2 and gave up on it has I thought the show just was not that good. It was like 1 good episode for like ever 3 bad episodes. I only even really watched it that long because I like batman lol. Has the show gotten better?
I think it has it's moments, but that's practically the show in a nutshell, a few awesome episodes wrapped around a lot of just pointless episodes. To me personally, this latest season hasn't been great but i do feel like the show has had great season before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2019, 11:03 PM   #732
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Although Gotham has been a popcorn show for it's entire run, I'll have to admit that this last episode made me break out the feels. I expect it to go out on a high note next week.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:41 PM   #733
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

So I watched the first four season on Netflix and missed the whole fifth season. I tried to find it on demand through my cable company but it only has like episode 6-10.

I also went to the Fox website and they don't have them all either.

Does anyone know another way to watch. (legally). I can buy the whole season on iTunes but it's $25.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:28 PM   #734
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Series finale trailer

Old 04-24-2019, 10:04 AM   #735
MVP

Pete1210's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm gonna miss this show. Batman has always been my favorite comic character, so it was fun to watch this take on the early days.

Some great acting, especially Nigma and Cobblepot, their scenes together are priceless. Also Barbara and Jim and good Lee (did not buy into bad Lee). And Harvey, Jeremiah, Selina. Only weak spot I thought was Bruce.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2019, 11:07 AM   #736
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Gotham

I lost interest in this show a few seasons ago but I still tune in because 1. Batman is my favorite hero and 2. I’m invested in the series. Other than that I’ve really haven’t read up on anything regarding the series so Is there suppose to be a spinoff? The finale was probably the best episode in a long time for me. Overall the series just had too many questionable storyline decisions...Like the Joker story arc...Even with the last episode where it seemed like they killed off Harley Quinn (who seem to fit orgin story in the episode)

The boy who played Bruce made Batman look weak imo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »