Home

Sons of Anarchy [Season 7]

This is a discussion on Sons of Anarchy [Season 7] within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #305
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Sons of Anarchy [Season 7]

The thing that irked me the most about the finale was the damn 25 mph chase scene at the end. I was waiting for Jonah Hill to join the chase on a bicycle.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #306
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I read that Sutter said that she is up to your own interpretation on the after show. However, many people think that she's like an angel of death.

If you remember when Jax when to Brooke's (I think that's her name - Ratboy's old (young) lady) house he discovered that her mom was killed in the same accident as his dad. Then he looked at her dad's wedding photo and it was a picture of the homeless woman.
Totally angel of the death, she's the reaper in the back of the cut. Fitting that she gave the blanket for Jax jax to come out as a reaper before taking out Marks.
Activision: MikeDeuce#1448

Teams: AZ Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Duke, Arizona State

IG FB
Old 12-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #307
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
I'm 13 episodes away from the end of the Sopranos and I've made it this far without any spoilers. No one **** that up in this thread for me, please.

As for this show, Sons of Anarchy will go down as my favorite show of all time. I like a lot of TV shows, but I became attached to the cast and on screen characters of this show like no other.

A lot of the gripes and complaints some others on OS have had, I just don't get and can't echo their sentiments, but I respect everyone's opinion.

For me, this show was perfect. Action, drama, etc.. and a very fun and exciting story from start to finish. It evolved quite a bit IMO from more fun and free spirited to the end where it was very emotionally driven.

I think what's been overlooked by some is not only the evolution of the show and club, but us watching Jax from the time where he didn't even want to murder someone to what he was in Season 7 due to life changing events.

By the ending, I had all ready accepted what had to happen so it was easier for me to watch without much to say.

I started watching when I was 18 and a senior in HS and now I'm 25 living in Japan and I've never missed an episode on the night it aired except for this season, but I always watched immediately when given the chance.

Here's a quote from one of my female friends and best friend's fiance.. just some female perspective from someone who's a teacher and literature nut/loves poetry and symbolism.

Spoiler
Completely agreed. I feel like the majority of people on here hate watched the final season, while I thoroughly enjoyed as much as the prior seasons. This will go down with Breaking Bad and The Wire as one of my favorite shows, and I plan on rewatching from the beginning relatively soon.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:43 PM   #308
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
I'm 13 episodes away from the end of the Sopranos and I've made it this far without any spoilers. No one **** that up in this thread for me, please.

As for this show, Sons of Anarchy will go down as my favorite show of all time. I like a lot of TV shows, but I became attached to the cast and on screen characters of this show like no other.
Hmmm. You prefer SOA to The Sopranos?

For all it's ups and downs I love SOA (Even the super fantastic Season 3 ending was contained in a season bogged down by Belfast), but it doesn't touch The Sopranos(imo).
Old 12-10-2014, 10:47 PM   #309
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Hmmm. You prefer SOA to The Sopranos?

For all it's ups and downs I love SOA (Even the super fantastic Season 3 ending was contained in a season bogged down by Belfast), but it doesn't touch The Sopranos(imo).
The Sopranos is awesome, but I haven't really got on the hook with it while watching. I have limited free time, but with Sons I would have all ready finished it in the time it's taken me to watch through all, but half the final season. I started watching in about 7 months ago on Amazon Prime.

It's just a different type of drama and for my mind and money's worth, it isn't as good to me as SOA. I'm willing to admit I'm just a SOA fanatic.

It's all personal opinion in the end.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:17 AM   #310
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

My issue is that this final season just wasn't that interesting up until the final few episodes. It kind of seemed like they were just kicking the tires until Jax found out the truth.

Also, I think with the finale, they would have been much better off not constantly hinting and foreshadowing that Jax was going to off himself. I like that he did but it would have had more of an impact had it been more of a surprise.

That being said, we did get yet another great scene from Jimmy Smits because of Jax telling him, so there's that. He knocked it out of the park his entire run on the show, these final few episodes especially.

As for the series itself, overall it'll go down as one of my favorites. But like I was saying earlier, they seemed to go down the wrong route a lot of times. The way they mishandled the Jax/Clay feud being one of the biggest examples.

Still though, this show gave me some pretty unreal TV moments. From Jax hooking up with Tara for the first time with that one guy's dead body in the room to Gemma killing Tara at the end of last season, there's some top of the line stuff throughout the entire show, so it's going to be fun to go back and rewatch it somewhere down the line.

Speaking of rewatching it, I'm glad they didn't give us some cheap, cop out ending for that reason alone. I actually thought they might cut away before Jax died to "leave it up to the viewer" as to what happened but thankfully they didn't.

Old 12-11-2014, 03:34 AM   #311
Rookie

Str0mTropper's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Also, I think with the finale, they would have been much better off not constantly hinting and foreshadowing that Jax was going to off himself. I like that he did but it would have had more of an impact had it been more of a surprise.
Well that part they were setting up back when the club house blew up. Remember right after that happened thats when they started restoring his dad's bike. I picked up on that maybe 4-5 episodes before the finale. I figured they wouldn't do it for no reason.

Maybe not going out the same way but you know the whole final ride thing and restoring the bike.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 07:39 AM   #312
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinDaMike
Totally angel of the death, she's the reaper in the back of the cut. Fitting that she gave the blanket for Jax jax to come out as a reaper before taking out Marks.

Yup.. She was the woman killed in his pop's motorcycle accident... Combo of the Angel of Death and a curse...

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »