Home

2018-2019 TV Season

This is a discussion on 2018-2019 TV Season within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2018, 08:16 AM   #33
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24
Re: 2018-2019 TV Season

^Looking forward to this. Always liked Judy Greer and Catherine Keener. Jason Bateman is one of the Exec Producers in this.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:24 AM   #34

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Celebrity Family Feud returns tonight. Kardashians vs West (Kim will be on West side). Even if you're not a fan of them, the episode did have some really funny moments and burns. And Kanye seems to be an actual fan of the show (which showed in his answers) and was having a great time on it(and he was smiling so much during it).

Future matchups will include Chris Paul and his family(no Cliff lol) vs Steph Curry and his family, NBA on TNT crew(Shaq,Kenny,Chuck,Ernie and Ledlow) vs Team MLB (Damon,Rollins,Casey,Daigle,Franco) and many more.

And some BIG news regarding the upcoming Amazing Race season
Spoiler

Last edited by Majingir; 06-11-2018 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:42 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

I'm a big fan of CBS All Access' The Good Fight but now that this season has been completed I'll probably cancel the subscription after I take a look at Strange Angel which premieres in a couple of days. There is just not a lot of original content options on this SVOD.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2018, 05:37 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

The Last Defense premieres tonight on ABC, another true crime show for me to soak up

Quote:
Executive producers Viola Davis and Julius Tennon have teamed up with XCON Productions and Lincoln Square Productions for the powerful, new documentary series, “The Last Defense,” premiering Tuesday, June 12 10|9c on ABC. The seven-episode docu-series explores and exposes flaws in the American justice system through emotional, in-depth examinations of the death row cases of Darlie Routier and Julius Jones. The series will seek to trace the path that led both Routier and Jones to their places on death row, while taking a deep look into their personal stories.

Old 06-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #37
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
I'm a big fan of CBS All Access' The Good Fight but now that this season has been completed I'll probably cancel the subscription after I take a look at Strange Angel which premieres in a couple of days. There is just not a lot of original content options on this SVOD.

Didn't CBS make people sign up for a year or no? I vaguely remember being interested for Star Trek but thought I read that or something similar....

I could imagine subscribing to binge and dropping for a few shows....
Old 06-13-2018, 04:56 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
Didn't CBS make people sign up for a year or no?
No, you can drop out or sign up again anytime you want. When one of their original shows first comes out it is shown a week at a time not all at once.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:55 PM   #39
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

Don't know if there are any Lucifer fans on here but Netflix just confirmed they picked up the show from FOX for a fourth season. This is a great show and I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't. It's based off the comics by Vertigo which is a subsidiary of DC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2018, 10:41 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
Don't know if there are any Lucifer fans on here but Netflix just confirmed they picked up the show from FOX for a fourth season. This is a great show and I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't. It's based off the comics by Vertigo which is a subsidiary of DC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wonder how this works, do they change anything about the show or is it the exact same production just funded by a different company?

Would be cool if they took advantage of being Netflix and took away the PG-ness of it

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »