Home

2020-2021 TV Season

This is a discussion on 2020-2021 TV Season within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2021, 11:31 PM   #57

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: 2020-2021 TV Season

I'm at the point where I've honestly forgotten what TV shows I even watch anymore, and starting to wonder how much I actually need new TV shows to watch. Sports I miss a lot, but regular TV shows I've managed to replace fairly easily.

I dont even know if/when shows I used to watch are returning in winter/spring 2021 or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
I'm halfway through it, it's ok. I just can't buy the story enough to say it's great. It is better as the story expands, but Kaley is too crazy. It's just not believable that any of this could happen because of how crazy she is.

I also get the feeling she isn't having to stretch much for the role.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
I think comedy roles are probably best for her. Her 2 biggest roles have been tv sitcoms. 8 simple rules would've been a show that got at least 5 seasons if not for John Ritters passing. And obviously BBT being as huge as it was.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:29 AM   #58
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I'm at the point where I've honestly forgotten what TV shows I even watch anymore, and starting to wonder how much I actually need new TV shows to watch. Sports I miss a lot, but regular TV shows I've managed to replace fairly easily.

I dont even know if/when shows I used to watch are returning in winter/spring 2021 or not.I think comedy roles are probably best for her. Her 2 biggest roles have been tv sitcoms. 8 simple rules would've been a show that got at least 5 seasons if not for John Ritters passing. And obviously BBT being as huge as it was.
I finished it and it got better at the end, but don't know if I'll watch the next season. Hopefully they clean up some of the just barely able to function because of all the drinking and emotional issues, but then the story doesn't exist so that probably stays.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2021, 10:38 PM   #59
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Was looking forward to seeing Mayim Bialik's new show Call Me Kat.

Man, it was terrible! Talking to the camera every 30 seconds like Ferris Bueller. So disappointed.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:52 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
Was looking forward to seeing Mayim Bialik's new show Call Me Kat.

Man, it was terrible! Talking to the camera every 30 seconds like Ferris Bueller. So disappointed.
giving it 1 more change because sometimes the pilot was terrible and they adjust
Old 01-07-2021, 10:10 PM   #61

Majingir's Arena

Celeb Wheel of Fortune was funny. Seeing Leslie Jones and Tony Hawk chirping each other was great.

And anyone who watches Last Man Standing, the final season is on now. The latest episode had the best Home Improvement throwbacks ever, and a tease for a reboot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2021, 10:21 PM   #62
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Happy that Prodigal Son is back. First episode of the season was uneven imho. Once they got into the case it flowed better. I like unhinged Malcolm(Tom Payne). Curious if the ratings will hold up.

PSN: BigGreenZaku

Old 01-16-2021, 02:48 PM   #63

Majingir's Arena

Young Rock set to debut on NBC February 16th!
Old 02-04-2021, 09:20 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Law & Order: Organized Crime with Elliot Stabler(Christopher Melonie) is slated to start on April 1st. I fell off SVU after his character left after the contract issues. I only watched the 13th season and not much else since. Chris didn't have much success since the departure, only thing decent was Happy. I think he was great in the Stabler role and hope the show is good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »