Home

If there was an ESPN game this year, which celebs would have teams??

This is a discussion on If there was an ESPN game this year, which celebs would have teams?? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2005, 11:35 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: If there was an ESPN game this year, which celebs would have teams??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I guess so. If anybody made a thread like this in the madden forum you would say that they are trolling. And it's obvious to everyone here that this thread wasn't funny at all.
Then don't contribute.

And i don't really care what ESPN fans say about Madden, and vice versa, anymore. There have been too many threads derailed by that crap and it's pointless.

I like and play both games, and for the record, i think i've logged more time playing ESPN, but that doesn't mean that i'm not gonna have a laugh or two at the expense of some of it's features. I'm not saying Madden doesn't have it's pointless *** features either, but i can't think of anything fun about the Rushing Attack online challenge or it's bland *** commentary.

Maybe if we were to see the inside of the Madden Cruiser once in awhile or something. Or maybe Madden doesn't show up for a game on time because his Madden Cruiser broke down on the way to the stadium or something.

Or how can Madden be in the booth during the Pro Bowl game when, last time i checked, his Madden Cruiser wasn't a boat??

Just because i like something, doesn't mean that i'm not gonna ridicule some things or even poke fun. Let's take your signature for example. I see you have a Murs verse in there, I'm also assuming that's the hip hop MC and not a forum member. Anyway, I'm not the biggest Murs fan, but i am a BIG fan of 9th Wonder, who produced his album. But just because i like 9th doesn't mean that every time i hear one of his beats, I don't say to whoever is near me that he REALLY needs to find some new damn drum sounds!! He uses the same ones for every beat, man.

The same holds true for my football games, if i didn't "love" them i wouldn't say anything about them at all. You don't hear me say a damn thing about NFL street because i really don't care for it, therefor i have nothing to say about it.

Last edited by bangpow; 04-04-2005 at 11:50 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:02 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 8

Next time you make a post like this bangpow, you should clarify that you are being sarcastic. Because with you're most recent posts on this board and the Madden board, it would be really hard to believe you are serious in an INTERNET post. I can't see how you are posting on you're computer, did you have a smurk on your face when you posted this? Or did you post this with a straight face? How would I know that without something on the side note?

There's even a wishlist at the top of the forum that VC reads, why not post in there? Putting Gary Coleman as a VIP is probably the last priority on their list right now.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:26 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo

There's even a wishlist at the top of the forum that VC reads, why not post in there? Putting Gary Coleman as a VIP is probably the last priority on their list right now.

Sure it's probably last on the this, but I would rather play Gary Coleman that Carmen Electra.

Wouldn't you??

Anyway, like i said before, I'm done arguing. People can go in this forum or the Madden forum and say that "Madden sucks donkey balls", I could give two craps about it.

if people don't like Madden, they don't have to play it and if people don't like ESPN, they don't have to play that either. It makes no difference to me because I, along with many other people, like and play both. We all get a little caught up in the forums sometimes when trying to defend one game or another, but i'm tired of it and it's pointless.

So, yeah, i should've clarified that i was being partly sarcastic, but i figured it would be kind of interesting to see what kind of ideas other people came up with.

Like a Sherman Hemsley team with nothing but old school players that had afro's in the '70's, or something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gary1.jpg (5.4 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by bangpow; 04-05-2005 at 07:57 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:48 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangpow
Sure it's probably last on the this, but I would rather play Gary Coleman that Carmen Electra.

Wouldn't you??

Anyway, like i said before, I'm done arguing. People can go in this forum or the Madden forum and say that "Madden sucks donkey balls", I could give two craps about it.

if people don't like Madden, they don't have to play it and if people don't like ESPN, they don't have to play that either. It makes no difference to me because I, along with many other people, like and play both. We all get a little caught up in the forums sometimes when trying to defend one game or another, but i'm tired of it and it's pointless.

So, yeah, i should've clarified that i was being partly sarcastic, but i figured it would be kind of interesting to see what kind of ideas other people came up with.

Like a Sherman Hemsley team with nothing but old school players that had afro's in the '70's, or something.
This guy is so transparent it's almost funny. Only not funny in the way he "intended".
Old 04-06-2005, 08:07 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blahzie
This guy is so transparent it's almost funny. Only not funny in the way he "intended".
Actually, it's not worth my time.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by bangpow; 04-06-2005 at 08:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2005, 09:34 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangpow
Actually, it's not worth my time.

Have a nice day.

Right back atcha, sport.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »