Home

Urgent question about Finn's editor???

This is a discussion on Urgent question about Finn's editor??? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2005, 03:34 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Urgent question about Finn's editor???

I wanted to copy Phillip Buchanon and when I clicked on copy player nothing happened, my question is how do you know if it worked or not someone who knows quickly respond please....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2005, 12:48 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Urgent question about Finn's editor???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
I wanted to copy Phillip Buchanon and when I clicked on copy player nothing happened, my question is how do you know if it worked or not someone who knows quickly respond please....
Apparently when you copy a player and then paste onto another in-stock game player, it will only copy attributes when you select "paste" ("paste attributes" won't work in that situation). When you paste on a created player, it will most likely copy the name over as well. However, once you get the rosters back into the game, you can edit the name and number of the player there, even if he is a stock player. So it comes down to what it is exactly you're trying to accomplish....but it can be done.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:42 PM   #3
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Urgent question about Finn's editor???

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Apparently when you copy a player and then paste onto another in-stock game player, it will only copy attributes when you select "paste" ("paste attributes" won't work in that situation). When you paste on a created player, it will most likely copy the name over as well. However, once you get the rosters back into the game, you can edit the name and number of the player there, even if he is a stock player. So it comes down to what it is exactly you're trying to accomplish....but it can be done.
The paste attributes does work, but you have to move to another team and come back and then you will see the changes. It seemed to work for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »