Home

A must watch Video Tribute to 2K5

This is a discussion on A must watch Video Tribute to 2K5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2005, 06:38 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: A must watch Video Tribute to 2K5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Do you really think that people are serious about crying? Anyway, that was a great video. It must've taken forever to get some of those plays to match up so perfectly.

Do I think they are seriously crying? no

Do I think they are seriously ******** for overblowing a game that had a lot of flaws? yes
“Nobody in the history of the game tried what I just tried. We’re talking about on the biggest stage, in New York, playing out of position and asked to hit fourth for the New York Yankees. I mean, that’s never been done.” - Sheffield on Sheffield
Old 07-25-2005, 08:23 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

awesome video.

everyone criticsizing for silly things like "to much time on your hands" and "flawed game" fail to realize we are on a internet message board..........wasting time.

great job. thanks for the effort.

i'm sure madden will be a totally perfect unflawwed game this year.

well, even if it's not, it's the only choice we have.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:24 PM   #59
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
Whoever made this video clearly has way too much time on their hands.
Yeah, not like the rest of us who spend hours playing video games, spending time on a website talking about video games or doing other things while we think about playing more video games.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:09 PM   #60
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

As one who does some part-time graphics work..... I am awed by your work and appreciate your efforts and time. It was extremely well done and inspires me to work on an idea I had for the game. Thank you.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:47 PM   #61
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Thumbs up Re: A must watch Video Tribute to 2K5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Nope, not even close to the end of the world but many of us still can take the 3 or 4 minutes it takes to view this, enjoy it and give the guy some props for the effort. Considering you're on a free site voicing your complaints have you ever thought about sending Steve this message? I mean he (and the other staff) use their free time to design and code this site, preview and review all of these games and moderate these forums. All for a bunch of video games. Do they have too much time on their hands too?

Stop raining on my man's parade. I wouldn't take the time to do something like this so not only do I appreciate that he did it but also think anyone that enjoyed it should thank him.
props wwharton....some people here just hate hate hate...it is a well made vid and people here just appreciate it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2005, 10:35 PM   #62
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
props wwharton....some people here just hate hate hate...it is a well made vid and people here just appreciate it...
I love the accusations of "too much time on your hands" on a videogames website.

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle...

Old 07-26-2005, 05:30 PM   #63
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasha
Do I think they are seriously crying? no

Do I think they are seriously ******** for overblowing a game that had a lot of flaws? yes
Yeah, cause we know how perfect good ol Madden is! Yeah, right. And by the way....you should be real careful how you use the word retarted. Some people who visit this site might have and or might know someone who is mentally challenged. Food for thought.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:27 PM   #64
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper
I love the accusations of "too much time on your hands" on a videogames website.

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle...
Hmm ... I didn't spend 14 hours last weekend posting on OS, which is the amount of time that this cat took to make an admittedly pretty video about a defunct video game.

Then again, I work full time, have a wife and three kids, so my definition of "free time" differs from some.

It was a nice video. But getting choked up about a video game seems pretty damn strange to me.

Take care,
PK

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »