Home

NFL2K6 Project by Ghettoman

This is a discussion on NFL2K6 Project by Ghettoman within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 04:50 PM   #9
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NFL2K6 Project by Ghettoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
He's a hacker who hacked 2k5 and will turn it into 2k6. Edit commentary, 2k6 schedule will be permant and the mandatory schedule for use, rosters, edited team(his teams) for more CAP space. He working very work and is schedule to release it Sept. 5th
Wow! That would be tight! Let's all hope it can be done...
Old 08-20-2005, 04:54 PM   #10
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

no kidding....this sounds GREAT!!

Is this XBox only though....

Go Badgers!
Old 08-20-2005, 04:57 PM   #11
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Is this true for those that know about it?
Where did you get this info?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2005, 04:59 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

yeah, like noplace said, INFO INFO INFO. don't throw us a bone with no meat! haha
Old 08-20-2005, 05:00 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Sounds like we will have to keep this under wraps as ghettoman & his team do their thing. Very exciting, but guys let's be mindful & cautious about this....

Last edited by bigfnjoe96; 08-20-2005 at 05:21 PM.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:12 PM   #14
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

new commentary too? wow this seems really ambitious, but i'm hoping with everything in me that this turns out to be true. i'm very skeptical right now and i'm not going to try and get too excited about it, but at the same time... damn!

long live 2k5... er 2k6 if ghettoman can make it happen!

if this happens to pan out everyone who doesn't already have action replay better go get it.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:17 PM   #15
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Pssst guys try keepin' this on the DL we don't want to draw too much attention to this guy I'm wishing the best but he may be treading some tricky waters and just in case anyway lets not make too much noise about it it may make things kinda difficuilt for him so lets all be cool about this and not make too much of that noise I mentioned as a matter of fact I've only spoken about it via pm's due to this sites policys regarding things of this nature some of you know what I'm talkin' about so just be cool about this and wish this guy much,much success yes indeed but "Be Cool" and keep it cival.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-20-2005 at 05:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2005, 05:30 PM   #16
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Pssst guys try keepin' this on the DL we don't want to draw too much attention to this guy I'm wishing the best but he may be treading some tricky waters and just in case anyway lets not make too much noise about it it may make things kinda difficuilt for him so lets all be cool about this and not make too much of that noise I mentioned as a matter of fact I've only spoken about it via pm's due to this sites policys regarding things of this nature some of you know what I'm talkin' about so just be cool about this and wish this guy much,much success yes indeed but "Be Cool" and keep it cival.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
well nothing's been released right now so the only thing EA can do is cross their arms. and even if it does drop i'm not sure if EA would have the rights to do anything anyways. the only thing he's doing is manipulating the files and distributing it. he's not making any money off of it so i don't see the harm. plus it's not their game anyways. true they own the nfl license, but that doesn't apply to every videogame in existance. if someone were to mod gameday 98 there wouldn't be a problem so i don't see the difference in this case. however, i do agree that we should keep it on the low though, no need to bring hate and sabotage attempts before it's actually available to be downloaded. i will say this... on it's proposed release date i will download it as soon as possible if this ends up being a reality.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »