Home

Is It Time For A New Disk???

This is a discussion on Is It Time For A New Disk??? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2005, 02:54 AM   #1
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4
Is It Time For A New Disk???

So I'm playing 2K and the Stadium Tracks in the editor aren't working right at all. I hit a track to edit and get another track instead of the one I chose. So I erase a playlist and create a new one. Then in my Chise, twice the music didn't play on incomplete 3rd downs, then the commentary disappeared for over a minute...lol...I was like where did these chatter boxes go?...lol...then after the team I was playing kicked a FG, they said it was thier first when actually it was thier second, and my WR that broke away for a TD, was called TE that didn't normally break away from people...LOL..I thought it was funny because it was MeShawn that caught the pass and broke away for about a 30 yard score...so is it the disk???

...LOL...I popped it out and MAN O MAN...this baby has been used and apparently abused!!! Looks like my 3 kids have been playing Ninja Wars with it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2005, 11:02 PM   #2
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Is It Time For A New Disk???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
So I'm playing 2K and the Stadium Tracks in the editor aren't working right at all. I hit a track to edit and get another track instead of the one I chose. So I erase a playlist and create a new one. Then in my Chise, twice the music didn't play on incomplete 3rd downs, then the commentary disappeared for over a minute...lol...I was like where did these chatter boxes go?...lol...then after the team I was playing kicked a FG, they said it was thier first when actually it was thier second, and my WR that broke away for a TD, was called TE that didn't normally break away from people...LOL..I thought it was funny because it was MeShawn that caught the pass and broke away for about a 30 yard score...so is it the disk???

...LOL...I popped it out and MAN O MAN...this baby has been used and apparently abused!!! Looks like my 3 kids have been playing Ninja Wars with it!
ANYONE???
Old 10-21-2005, 12:49 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Is It Time For A New Disk???

Yeah I think I have to replace my disk also becuz my game freezes so much and I'm never been able to complete a game with no interruptions. I need some money though so until I get some I stuck using my half a game disc.

Gamertag XRob da Realist

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »