Home

EDITING ATTRIBUTE PLAYERS PROBLEMS

This is a discussion on EDITING ATTRIBUTE PLAYERS PROBLEMS within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2005, 02:30 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: EDITING ATTRIBUTE PLAYERS PROBLEMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Some great observations/suggestions. Thanks
thanks guys. here it is. be sure to test the falcons in practice and toy with the aggressiveness and stamina. when they go over 99, his level of play really changes, but i haven't had alot of time to try it out. thanks again
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_CandymanV6.zip (254.3 KB, 11 views)
Old 12-17-2005, 11:12 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustus
thanks guys. here it is. be sure to test the falcons in practice and toy with the aggressiveness and stamina. when they go over 99, his level of play really changes, but i haven't had alot of time to try it out. thanks again

Many thanks Augustus!
Can you tell me if the file contains all the editing you've speak about in your previous posts?
Old 12-18-2005, 12:02 AM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Many thanks Augustus!
Can you tell me if the file contains all the editing you've speak about in your previous posts?
it contains some of the speed/agility edits from capa's convo in the thread about making vick run. it also carries leadership ratings boosts for the defenses of the better teams in the leagues. there are some more miniscule edits too but nothing that would effect the roster too much.

thanks again guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2005, 01:25 AM   #76
MVP

Many thanks Augustus!
Dear Baa remember that we all are waiting also your AR file with the editing you have post here so that we can test it and tell you our opinions that maybe can help you to find other things to edit.
Augustus I'll test your roster in 5 complete games (can you tell me and post here which set of sliders you're using along with the roster you've posted?) and then come back and tell you what I have notioced
Old 12-19-2005, 03:51 AM   #77
MVP

I have test your AR file and I have had a good game.It was me (Raiders) against Falcons (CPU).
FInal result 13 to 7 for me,with Vick that runs for 82 yards,first time I see Vick playing really how he'll do in real NFL games.
Also good passing and running game,it's not easy to get great runs with the same play all the time,also both QB play well,I'm satisfied with the first testing.
I'll continue to test and then I'll report here the good and bad aspects I find.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:12 AM   #78
MVP

Dear Baa,
can you please post here an AR file roster with all the editing you have done so far so that we can test it and tell you what works and what doesn't work.
I know it's a work in progress but I think it's better to start to test the editing.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:43 PM   #79
MVP

For Augustus and Baa:

"I have noticed that the runners follow their blockers and make smarter better runs when they have an aggression rating of 1. However they do not go out to block as well when they have a small aggression rating.
Something for thought for guys still editing rosters."

I think we should try this and see if the RB get a better running style.
I'll try this tonight and see the results.
If you try this too please post here the results!
Old 12-19-2005, 11:30 PM   #80
Rookie

after a few games I got the same result: Vick had 104 yds rushing! It was great to be challenged by a scrambler for once since 2K4. I guess the secret to making a QB scramble lies in his combinaiton of very high scrambling and agressiveness and low pass read. no special playbooks or VIP's, it just plain worked for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »