Home

Rockstar Games + 2Ksports = Great Football Game

This is a discussion on Rockstar Games + 2Ksports = Great Football Game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2006, 01:18 AM   #1
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12
Icon3 Rockstar Games + 2Ksports = Great Football Game

Rockstar Games should get together with 2Ksports to work on a next-gen football title. For crying out loud, Rockstar is working on a table tennis game (which I am highly looking forward to I might add )!

Seriously though. Seeing as how both Rockstar Games and 2Ksports are owned by Take Two, I think it would be an awesome partnership.

Let the 2Ksports boys take care of the gameplay and let the Rockstar Games peeps take care of the Franchise/Superstar modes of the game. I think Midway has a great concept going with Blitz, but I think Rockstar could really take that idea to the next level. The same can be said about Madden's Superstar mode. Throw in an in-game editor similar to that of Winning Eleven 9 soccer and BAM!

This would be the game that most people were hoping Blitz: The League would be and then some. What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2006, 07:11 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Rockstar Games + 2Ksports = Great Football Game

That's been discussed here off and on for the past year and a half, just like their supposed signing of "legends" and a number of other possibilities and ideas. Bottom line though: no new game apparently.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:13 PM   #3
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Rockstar Games + 2Ksports = Great Football Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
That's been discussed here off and on for the past year and a half, just like their supposed signing of "legends" and a number of other possibilities and ideas. Bottom line though: no new game apparently.
Just goes to show you how much I've visited the 2K football board since they lost the exclusive license to EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »