Home

Well im gonnna have to re purchase.....

This is a discussion on Well im gonnna have to re purchase..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2006, 01:16 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Well im gonnna have to re purchase.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
If Microsoft sticks to their "Only TOP-SELLING" games will be B/C, then 2K5 will be added as it sold over 1 million copies for the xbox. Actually out-selling MADDEN in 2004.
I was skeptical about this when I first read your post but I did some checking and you are right. The XBOX version is in the top 10 in sales for the year 2004 while Madden 2005 for XBOX is not. The PS2 version of Madden sold over twice as much as either version of 2K5 though but you are right, NFL 2K5 sold very well on XBOX and based on the "Best Sellers" company line that Microsoft feeds us about BC then it should become BC.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:52 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredropro
a good old Xbox damn one of the reasons I got rid of it was cause 360 was supposed to have BC.....oh well I still have the game sitting on my shelf .....god I miss it.
You know, I was just thinking the same thing yesterday...really missing 2k5 these days!
Old 05-22-2006, 08:02 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey Guys,

I am an avid player on the ps2. As a matter of fact, 2k5 and poker are all that I really play. So, I got all hyped up and decided to get the xbox version for roster edits and so forth thinking I would play it on the xbox 360. Well, like many others I find out it is not backwards compatible. I emailed Microsoft about this, and it is not scheduled to be made b/c at all! That is not to say it never will, at this time it is not scheduled.

For now, I have decided to keep the money in my pocket. I demo'ed madden 06 on the 360 and it was nothing to write home about. I did buy a copy (madden 06) for the ps2, played about 5 minutes of it and put it away (when will I learn to quit wasting money on Madden)!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for all you 360 owners...

Mark
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »