Home

What are you going to do?

This is a discussion on What are you going to do? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2006, 06:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
What are you going to do?

Hope the title didn't suggest me picking a fight with anyone.

Anyway, the question is really which team are you most looking forward to playing with for the 2007 season? No matter who's roster you're using (I'm helping out on the Community one *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE***** <- here, but there are others as well). The link provided shows the most up-to-date list of rookies included in that file.

So taking into account the rookie class for this year, plus the off-season moves made by teams, which team are you going to play first with the new rosters?

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Titans. Vince and LenDale are great, and throw in Givens, Thornton, and Mawae, and that's a nice off season. Arizona will be an offensive machine with Leinart or Warner (whoever starts), Edge, and Boldin (healthy) + Fitzgerald. The Pack will be interesting too with some of their new pickups (Woodson, and drafting C.J.). Too bad they lost Walker. But they had the most draftees of anyone (I believe). That's something I always look for in a Franchise team - lots of younger players to build up.

So...who's your first team for ESPN NFL 2K7?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: What are you going to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
Hope the title didn't suggest me picking a fight with anyone.

Anyway, the question is really which team are you most looking forward to playing with for the 2007 season? No matter who's roster you're using (I'm helping out on the Community one *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE***** <- here, but there are others as well). The link provided shows the most up-to-date list of rookies included in that file.

So taking into account the rookie class for this year, plus the off-season moves made by teams, which team are you going to play first with the new rosters?

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Titans. Vince and LenDale are great, and throw in Givens, Thornton, and Mawae, and that's a nice off season. Arizona will be an offensive machine with Leinart or Warner (whoever starts), Edge, and Boldin (healthy) + Fitzgerald. The Pack will be interesting too with some of their new pickups (Woodson, and drafting C.J.). Too bad they lost Walker. But they had the most draftees of anyone (I believe). That's something I always look for in a Franchise team - lots of younger players to build up.

So...who's your first team for ESPN NFL 2K7?
First, I will be creating my own roster after final cuts are made and then I'll start a franchise with my 49ers. After them, im going to play with the Dolphins, Eagles, Cowboys and Texans.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

I'm going to play as the niners...Vernon Davis is going to lead the niners in receptions, receiving yards, and TDs (not like that's hard), be offensive rookie of the year, and make it to the pro bowl. I'll probably run more gadget plays than usual since the niners have Michael Robinson as a HB now. Gore and Robinson will be so productive that I trade Barlow away after my first season in franchise
Old 05-18-2006, 01:57 AM   #4
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
I'm going to play as the niners...Vernon Davis is going to lead the niners in receptions, receiving yards, and TDs (not like that's hard), be offensive rookie of the year, and make it to the pro bowl. I'll probably run more gadget plays than usual since the niners have Michael Robinson as a HB now. Gore and Robinson will be so productive that I trade Barlow away after my first season in franchise
Lets keep our fingers crossed
Old 05-18-2006, 02:00 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
After Barlow rushes for over 1000 yards and 8+ TD's under Turner, we'll see if you will still trade him after your first season.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »