Home

Carolina Panthers 2K5 Video

This is a discussion on Carolina Panthers 2K5 Video within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2006, 10:42 PM   #33
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Carolina Panthers 2K5 Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill

2) It's been a while since I played 2k5, but I don't recall having an option to change your opponent's team uniforms. I noticed in a couple of your vids that Philly was wearing their black jerseys and San Diego was wearing their old school powder blue away uniforms. How did you manage that?
As much as I like 2K games, they always manage to miss a thing or two that really leaves you scratching your head....like putting alt jerseys on the CPU. I think the only remedy to this one is to set all teams to manual control. Or before your season starts, look at the schedule and see which opponents you might want to see in alts, and set those to manual. It is kind of a pain, but I really like some of the old classic uni's.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:50 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Cardot, if you want a higher video quality movie that can be played within a forum post a la Youtube, try Vimeo at vimeo.com. It compresses the videos with a newer codec so they look more steady and clear. It really does improve the quality of viewing!
Old 07-03-2006, 12:54 PM   #35
Rookie

Sedihawk2K5's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Thanks. I used 6 minutes quarters. I like a realistic style game, but am not quite as sim devoted as many of the folks here. So I think my plays per game and yards are a little under NFL averages, but the scores are pretty close, so that is good enough for me.
How is Carolina 37, @Seattle 3 realistic?? I was at Qwest field in January and the outcome was quite different on that day.....now that was realistic.

Just kidding around, you did a great job on these highlight films! I love the NFL films music in the background ala Madden 360. I need to get some of those CD's and get them into my xbox for my stadium music, just a cool thing overall.

And, for what it's worth, back in the real world I like the Panthers again next year to be right in the NFC title mix. They are the class of their division, for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2006, 04:09 PM   #36
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedihawk2K5
How is Carolina 37, @Seattle 3 realistic?? I was at Qwest field in January and the outcome was quite different on that day.....now that was realistic.

Just kidding around, you did a great job on these highlight films! I love the NFL films music in the background ala Madden 360. I need to get some of those CD's and get them into my xbox for my stadium music, just a cool thing overall.
Seattle needed to get on my schedule at the end of the year....In my "Choke" phase of the season. LOL.

Yeah, I have the NFL Films music playing in the Menus. I have the single CD they put out a few years ago....But not the whole box set that re646 mentioned. It is nice to have Custom music in the menus, and not have to listen to what the developers consider to be "Hip".
Old 07-03-2006, 05:09 PM   #37
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflchampion
Cardot, if you want a higher video quality movie that can be played within a forum post a la Youtube, try Vimeo at vimeo.com. It compresses the videos with a newer codec so they look more steady and clear. It really does improve the quality of viewing!
Thanks NFL. I just made a CHoops video and am trying it there:

CHoops 2K on
Old 07-04-2006, 11:17 AM   #38
Rookie

Sedihawk2K5's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Thanks NFL. I just made a CHoops video and am trying it there:

CHoops 2K on

WOW! Homerun Cardot. Very impressive! VC should put you on the payroll for game videos on their site.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #39
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedihawk2K5
[/url]

WOW! Homerun Cardot. Very impressive! VC should put you on the payroll for game videos on their site.
Thanks Sedihawk. For what it is worth, I am still annoyed about the superbowl and the MVP:
Old 07-04-2006, 05:45 PM   #40
MVP

Great video...i almost had to shed a tear. I avoid this forum because i was once a die hard 2k football gamer but overtime i tried to get it off my mind and move on but i might just have to bust it out again...thx for sharing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »