Home

Any new things you been seeing. . . .

This is a discussion on Any new things you been seeing. . . . within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #65
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Any new things you been seeing. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
ive seen this cutscene only once its the one where they need oxygen on a sideline after a big run...i forget what team i was but i remember a DT recovering a fumble and running it back for 20+ yard before getting tackled then a cut scene showing him getting some oxygen...havent seen it since..
I've seen it 3 times out of 200+ games. I notice it happened with guys with low stamina. The last time I did it with my fullback, he's not built for long runs.

Last edited by The Lob Mob; 08-08-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 03:18 PM   #66
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

I saw a cut scene I never previously saw yesterday. I scored a TD with my WR and on the sidelines, the coach puts his arm around him and he walks off giving the other players some dap. NOT the cut scenes where he's walking past the players and their all patting him on the back. It was just like that but he was giving 2 handed daps instead.

Another one I rarely see is when I threw the red flag out on a fumble being a foward pass. It showed the QB on the sideline showing his teammates that his arm went foward. I'm sure most have seen it. The QB fumbling the ball is so rare in this game though.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:14 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
It was nice to see a created rookie, when making a good play, has his name and no. end up on the fan's sign in the crowd on the cut scene. Good touch.
does this happen all the time?
i never really looked for it
Old 08-09-2006, 12:02 PM   #68
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

I was playing against the panthers in charlotte and the tailgating cut scene was on before the game and I saw the license plate on one of the cars and it was actually the North Carolina license plate.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-20-2006, 01:29 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 4

i wonder if there are certain things you must do to get different animations. i have been playing this game for along time and have come across these some different animations, but after reading this whole post i want to see more.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:04 PM   #70
MVP

OVR: 17

I just started playing this game again about a week ago and saw a cut scene at the end of a game I had never seen before...I couldn't believe I hadn't seen it with how much I played this game previously
Old 08-20-2006, 02:05 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldogg
i wonder if there are certain things you must do to get different animations.
Definitely. One example: if you lower defensive players' Tackle ratings, you'll see all sorts of new and different tackling animations. The default ratings are so high on all players, that the majority of tackles are of the uber-steroid variety - like those repetitive clothesline tackle animations. The lower their Tackle ratings, the fewer monster tackle animations you'll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2006, 04:23 PM   #72
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

I don't know if it's already been posted, but I like the way when the cpu pretty much has you beaten........they bring in the back-ups automatically!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »