Home

New OSCDRv16 & OSCDRv17 Rosters

This is a discussion on New OSCDRv16 & OSCDRv17 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
New OSCDRv16 & OSCDRv17 Rosters

New rosters are up for the Community non- global rosters just click on the following link to access them!

IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 04:16 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: New OSCDRv16 & OSCDRv17 Rosters

I don't understand how guys are supposed to start new seasons/franchises with all of these new versions coming out. Why don't you guys just wait until the NFL teams are a little more settled and then release a more complete roster? Or are there other things you're doing with them that I'm missing?
Old 08-01-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I don't understand how guys are supposed to start new seasons/franchises with all of these new versions coming out. Why don't you guys just wait until the NFL teams are a little more settled and then release a more complete roster? Or are there other things you're doing with them that I'm missing?

Well excuse me I didn't know someone here was actually complaining about too muck 2K Football, but I do see your point and hear what you're saying daflyboy but its like this...

I'm not being paid and I ask for no money not even donations or stuff like that and they're absolutly "FREE" plus I'd rather be creating then hating so I create and don't bash or post ill comments about something as harmless as rosters, simply don't DL them Daflyboy kinda like "Don't Look" or "Watch Out" falling rosters....comon I told you guys I'd deliver and I am now because see so many it hurts your eyes! They're numbered bro just pick from the most current and you'll be fine meantime I planned on slowing down anyway camps are busy and so am I. I now you mean well and perhaps you're right in asking basically why so many so here the story...

I know that I'm posting these rosters with lighting speed actually right after I make changes to mine I update the site here so you guys are about at the same place I am however these are old news for me my current roster I'm using has updates as soon as I get them, what you have are updates to help you and guys using them to stay current and not use old rosters with guys like Roalf retired or the signing or Ty Law. Most guys want em' hot off the press and I deliver "Fresh" and as current as I can.

Of course theres always the online but thats no longer an option so I'm doing my own and sharing them "Free" of charge, have asked and never will for doing whats fun and a hobby of sorts for me but you've made a "Point" and its duely noted but another option for you is to not DL them and wait till the seasons closer to opening day I'll have some then too!

For now enjoy the ride bro I know there alot of em' to keep up with almost like camp huh with current players and moves reflected in these rosters.

I like to keep mine as real and as close to the NFL as possible but I see the camps are real busy now and to be honest I'd plan on "SLOWING" down before I burnout or something...but I do deliver and don't think some guys can keep up but then again some can.

I don't wait because I don't impose any time table on what I do and just don't believe in making that something I want to worry about or be aware of its kinda like being in the "Zone" it just comes and I get going at it, I've got that kind of drive for this game and doing rosters and stuff I still find of interest and fun for me what I do by posting rosters and other stuff comes from the joy of having fun and seeing these roster keep guys into 2K Football still interested also because IMO its the "Greatest" video Football game ever created years ahead of it time and at this point from what I've seen of next gens its still the measure of most Football games kinda like the G.O.A.T running back "Jim Brown" this game is ledgendary.

Holla Back ya'll

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Old 08-01-2006, 05:21 PM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well excuse me I didn't know someone here was actually complaining about too muck 2K Football, but I do see your point and hear what you're saying daflyboy but its like this...

I'm not being paid and I ask for no money not even donations or stuff like that and they're absolutly "FREE" plus I'd rather be creating then hating so I create and don't bash or post ill comments about something as harmless as rosters, simply don't DL them Daflyboy kinda like "Don't Look" or "Watch Out" falling rosters....comon I told you guys I'd deliver and I am now because see so many it hurts your eyes! They're numbered bro just pick from the most current and you'll be fine meantime I planned on slowing down anyway camps are busy and so am I. I now you mean well and perhaps you're right in asking basically why so many so here the story...

I know that I'm posting these rosters with lighting speed actually right after I make changes to mine I update the site here so you guys are about at the same place I am however these are old news for me my current roster I'm using has updates as soon as I get them, what you have are updates to help you and guys using them to stay current and not use old rosters with guys like Roalf retired or the signing or Ty Law. Most guys want em' hot off the press and I deliver "Fresh" and as current as I can.

Of course theres always the online but thats no longer an option so I'm doing my own and sharing them "Free" of charge, have asked and never will for doing whats fun and a hobby of sorts for me but you've made a "Point" and its duely noted but another option for you is to not DL them and wait till the seasons closer to opening day I'll have some then too!

For now enjoy the ride bro I know there alot of em' to keep up with almost like camp huh with current players and moves reflected in these rosters.

I like to keep mine as real and as close to the NFL as possible but I see the camps are real busy now and to be honest I'd plan on "SLOWING" down before I burnout or something...but I do deliver and don't think some guys can keep up but then again some can.

I don't wait because I don't impose any time table on what I do and just don't believe in making that something I want to worry about or be aware of its kinda like being in the "Zone" it just comes and I get going at it, I've got that kind of drive for this game and doing rosters and stuff I still find of interest and fun for me what I do by posting rosters and other stuff comes from the joy of having fun and seeing these roster keep guys into 2K Football still interested also because IMO its the "Greatest" video Football game ever created years ahead of it time and at this point from what I've seen of next gens its still the measure of most Football games kinda like the G.O.A.T running back "Jim Brown" this game is ledgendary.

Holla Back ya'll

— Rod Serling

Dude, I just asked a simple question.....you don't have to keep advertising about what a great service you provide. We get it.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Dude, I just asked a simple question.....you don't have to keep advertising about what a great service you provide. We get it.

Its not a service and I'm not a servant I only have fun doing this thats it, I do it because its fun for me to share them and I don't know why you're always on my case Daflyboy whats with you lately not "Them or "We", but "You"?

Holla Back ya'll

— Rod Serling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 11:18 PM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Its not a service and I'm not a servant I only have fun doing this thats it, I do it because its fun for me to share them and I don't know why you're always on my case Daflyboy whats with you lately not "Them or "We", but "You"?

Holla Back ya'll

— Rod Serling
Where in my original posting on this thread did you get the indication that I was complaining or on your case? In a sense it was a suggestion/question.... go back and re-read it. But then when you have to come back with your over-bearing, drawn out, braggadocio telling us about the "free-of-charge" deliveries you make.

Newsflash: no one here makes money on anything that they post. They just post and don't call attention to themselves.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:12 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 15

Why the hell are you two arguing about releasing roster updates? If Rickster wants to use his own time to work on rosters and release them for others to use, what's the problem with that?

I do agree though that it is much easier to wait until final cuts before releasing a final roster but Rickster, Flipmo23 and others have worked long and hard on their roster files so in the end, it only helps prolong the life of 2K5 which is a great thing unless of course, you're a Madden fan???!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 12:34 AM   #8
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Yes, you're right, I'm a Madden fan.... gee, you blew my cover. I'm all over that Madden forum.
I just asked a simple question and I got a convoluted answer.

Newsflash 2: Rickster's a big boy and can talk for himself.

Last edited by daflyboys; 08-02-2006 at 12:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »